DLC PP question... or any other points for that matter

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. DLC PP question... or any other points for that matter
3 years ago#1
do DLC Gold/TP/PP/EP carry over to a NG+?

e.g.: I bought em in my 1st playthrough, finished and started NG+, would the points be still there but not readded, like if I had the 1M DLC EP, it'll carry over but not transform into 2M EP?
---
Shirou: People die when they are killed
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#2
I'm currently in gen 5 and from what I heard, any unspent PP will carry over. I've around 6k of PP not including the character's level up PP. My Leo alone has around 1k PP, so if I don't spend any of that, when I start NG+, my PP will be 7k ( I hope I'm right).
---
My PSN: terry92126
The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know?- Eikichi Onizuka
3 years ago#3
Right. You won't get the DLC -again-, but you'll keep any unspent portion of it for the next run.

I highly doubt the unspent 'character' PP will transfer. All levels are reset and it's like you've never played the game before on New Game+ aside from some titles and your shops and your Gold/EP/TP/PP you didn't spend in the bank. The only items you keep are the DLC-only equipment and monster weapons and books.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
3 years ago#4
The points of my characters were converted to PP when I started a New Game Plus. I had about 7000 PP at the end of one playthrough, and I started the next with about 12500. The amount of PP I got from the final battle was less than 5000, and I had about 5000 unspent character points.

This was on the XBOX360.
  1. Boards
  2. Record of Agarest War
  3. DLC PP question... or any other points for that matter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived