DLC PP question... or any other points for that matter

#1kbganPosted 3/8/2012 9:29:41 AM(edited)
do DLC Gold/TP/PP/EP carry over to a NG+?

e.g.: I bought em in my 1st playthrough, finished and started NG+, would the points be still there but not readded, like if I had the 1M DLC EP, it'll carry over but not transform into 2M EP?
---
Shirou: People die when they are killed
#2terry92126Posted 3/8/2012 10:03:11 AM
I'm currently in gen 5 and from what I heard, any unspent PP will carry over. I've around 6k of PP not including the character's level up PP. My Leo alone has around 1k PP, so if I don't spend any of that, when I start NG+, my PP will be 7k ( I hope I'm right).
---
My PSN: terry92126
The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know?- Eikichi Onizuka
#3JukainPosted 3/10/2012 5:05:51 AM
Right. You won't get the DLC -again-, but you'll keep any unspent portion of it for the next run.

I highly doubt the unspent 'character' PP will transfer. All levels are reset and it's like you've never played the game before on New Game+ aside from some titles and your shops and your Gold/EP/TP/PP you didn't spend in the bank. The only items you keep are the DLC-only equipment and monster weapons and books.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#4Frankmaster1Posted 3/10/2012 10:05:49 AM
The points of my characters were converted to PP when I started a New Game Plus. I had about 7000 PP at the end of one playthrough, and I started the next with about 12500. The amount of PP I got from the final battle was less than 5000, and I had about 5000 unspent character points.

This was on the XBOX360.