Fathis Aren's tower, getting to it through the secret passage. NEED HELP!!!

#1MelenatPosted 2/7/2008 3:49:36 PM

I am stuck in the passage to Fathis Aren's tower through the Wizard's Grotto in the watery caves. I just killed the giant slaughterfish and got the Black mercintile outfit.

There is a locked wooded door near where I killed some conjurers and scamps. Is that the way I need to go? If so, where do I get the key?

I have looked everywhere in those caves tryin gto continue to the tower. Please tell me where to go.

I did not join the thieve's guild. I am just going this way so that I can sneak past Fathis Aren while he is asleep in the twoer so that I can get my sneak skill maxed.

by the way - that black mercintile outfit I got off the slaughterfish. Is that the only one in the game?

Because I am only at level 2, and I would hate for this to be the only one in the game, just in case later, when my skills andlevels were higher, the outift may have had better stats later in the game when I was actually "supposed" to be here.

#2Kasha45Posted 2/7/2008 4:07:51 PM
Stop making new topics about the same question. It's annoying and noone will answer your questions.
---
Btw i'm not too much of a noob cuz on my american Maplestory, my highest lvl was a lvl 28 warrior-leedus97
#3Melenat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 4:20:11 PM
I wanted to word it better. If you are annoyed, don't click them both.
#4a-dawgPosted 2/7/2008 11:38:35 PM
You've got to understand something -- almost ALL of the loot you get, Mercantile Black Outfit included, is completely random. So no, it's not the only one in the world and its stats are constant, so it wouldn't make a difference whether you got it when you are Level 3 or Level 50.

Just like in the other topic... Join the Thieves Guild. Now. Now, now, now, now. You'll come to Fathis Aren eventually, and the Gray Cowl (the prize for completing the Thieves Guild) will help you out when you are committing crimes later on in Oblivion -- and no one says a word when you wear it in the Shivering Isles, so the Feather effect it gives to you is great to have when acquiring all of the heavy armor and weapons present in SI.
---
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/185/seizurean1.gif
I thought I'd never say that, but I'd bang Arin now. ~ Izaack
#5Melenat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 11:54:46 PM
Oh ok! I see. I will just wait for it then. I just couldn't resist attempting to boost my sneak skill by sneaking past the sneaking Aren, I just can't find where he sleeps.
#6a-dawgPosted 2/8/2008 3:19:13 AM
Hell, if that's all you are trying to do... then why don't you furnish the Vile Lair (Deepscorn Hollow) and then sneak up on the sleeping prisoner inside -- the one that you can feed on when you're a vampire? I don't know for sure if it will increase your Sneak skill any, but it wouldn't hurt to try, and I don't see why it wouldn't increase your skill. Both Fathis Aren and that prisoner in the Vile Lair are NPCs that are asleep, so it really should.

Give it a try. <_<
---
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/185/seizurean1.gif
I thought I'd never say that, but I'd bang Arin now. ~ Izaack
#7Melenat(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2008 1:39:37 PM
ok I will give that a try
#8lewislandry2007Posted 2/8/2008 10:44:50 PM

There a Neckless in the SI that gives 120 Feather, Dect Life(50ft), their other enchantment i forgot what it is. It helps alot.

More topics from this board...
Weynon Priory HELPCenterShot512/22 12:18PM