Acrobatics training...

#1SnakeByte1177Posted 3/3/2009 3:57:14 PM
Hey. I'm trying to get master acrobatics training. I followed the quest marker to a spot just a few feet away from Aerin's camp, and found a bear not far from that spot. No trainer in sight.I would think that the bear killed the guy i need to talk to, but his corpse isn't there. Maybe his corpse just dissappeared, but i don't know. UESP isn't telling me much either. anyone know what to do?
---
Everything is always in the last place you look because once you find it, you stop looking.
D/P FC: 0559-9500-8469
#2Machines_Of_DogPosted 3/3/2009 4:26:06 PM
i recommend that you spend money on training a useful skill...i've no idea about acrobatics training since it is entirely worthless unless you were foolish enough to believe the lies and make it a major skill in which case i pity you...if this is the case use other majors to attain your desired level
---
[] [] G_A_T_M_O_D [] []
"I give Morrowind: Oblivion a 4/10" ~ x17x2xwildx
#3Sektor_GazaPosted 3/3/2009 4:39:56 PM
Acrobatics is a passable major because it's easy to raise. Jump off mountains ftw, and it's fun too.
---
When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x278/Sektor_Gaza/BrethrenBeforeWenches.png
#4SnakeByte1177(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2009 4:47:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5SnakeByte1177(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2009 4:59:41 PM
uh... that's not quite what I asked. I just want to get acrobatics up so i can get my level up more.
---
Everything is always in the last place you look because once you find it, you stop looking.
D/P FC: 0559-9500-8469
#6kevindrosarioPosted 3/3/2009 5:09:52 PM
Acrobatics is a passable major because it's easy to raise. Jump off mountains ftw, and it's fun too.

Jumping off mountains isn't a good way to raise acrobatics. Yes, you do get extra acrobatics experience if you take fall damage at the end of a jump, but the extra experience does not scale up based on how much fall damage you take. Jumping off a large mountain will give you the same acrobatics experience as jumping off a small hill. Jumping off several small hills will increase your acrobatics much more than jumping off one large mountain.
#7wildehunterPosted 3/9/2009 3:00:18 PM
Acrobatics is far from a bad skill

master in acrobatics can jump on the surface of lava in oblivion and make some wicked awesome shortcuts!!

i usually train if while cliff diving outside the Imperial City (near stables)

just jump of the highest jump u can survive and spam restoration as you climb back up or just wait for an hour if u don't wanna train restoration
#8kevindrosarioPosted 3/9/2009 5:26:20 PM
just jump of the highest jump u can survive and spam restoration as you climb back up or just wait for an hour if u don't wanna train restoration

Read my first post. Jumping off the highest mountain is not a good way to train acrobatics.
#9SentanaPosted 3/9/2009 8:44:53 PM
I've been getting acrobatics lebe;ed by jumping under one of the beams in the vault room of the Wizards Tower. It's really cool because to levels so fast. Just rubberband the left trigger and whilst watching TV, keep tapping the Y button.
#10OblolsPosted 3/15/2009 10:22:15 AM

Don't waste money on training just jump everywhere you go. It's really easy to raise. I got my acrobatics to level 34 while in the tutorial level before exiting. Acrobatics is one of the easiest skills to raise so why be lazy and pay money for something so simple to do yourself.

More topics from this board...
Weynon Priory HELPCenterShot112/20 12:51PM