How do I rejoin the Mages Guild?

• Topic Archived
7 years ago#1
I could swear I've seen the solution in a FAQ somewhere, but I can't find it again for the life of me. I'm assuming it IS possible to rejoin if you've been expelled for stealing (as accidental as it was--I thought EVERYTHING in the Mages Guild was fair game, and so I wasn't being too careful with these soul gems...). Any help would be appreciated, because I'd just recently gotten all my recommendations, too. : (

---
Remember, with great power comes great nabs. --Abbas
7 years ago#2

Here you go - follow these instructions but be aware that if you get kicked out a third time there is no getting back in.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Mages_Guild_Suspension

7 years ago#3
Thank you so much! That was very helpful and I had no idea it would be so simple to get back in. >: )
---
Remember, with great power comes great nabs. --Abbas
7 years ago#4
simple. LOL

I spent forever hunting friggin vampires.

---
When I think Bombastic and Extravagant I think Denizen - daspindocta
7 years ago#5

TheDenizen (#004)
simple. LOL

I spent forever hunting friggin vampires.

*cough*doup glitch*/cough*
---
I am deeply upset that you had to go do that. ; ; I got so mad i punched my dog. ~_SERPlCO_ ............................PSN ID: sharpshot317
7 years ago#6
I don't like exploiting glitches. Feels like cheating.

---
7 years ago#7
ok you can spend 3 days hunting vamps having to use cure potions every 5 minutes
---
I am deeply upset that you had to go do that. ; ; I got so mad i punched my dog. ~_SERPlCO_ ............................PSN ID: sharpshot317
7 years ago#8
Ideally, I should've just reloaded a save from before I accidentally murdered a fellow Guild member.

;)

---
7 years ago#9
That's not to say it was an accidental murder, mind you. I definitely intended to murder the guy, I just didn't realize he was in the mage's guild.

---
7 years ago#10

TheDenizen (#009)
That's not to say it was an accidental murder, mind you. I definitely intended to murder the guy, I just didn't realize he was in the mage's guild.

has happened to me so many times last on arrow of extraction quest
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Enchanting and MagicSusanGreenEyes67/23 9:22AM