How do I rejoin the Mages Guild?

#1gladiator_59Posted 10/9/2008 9:01:48 AM
I could swear I've seen the solution in a FAQ somewhere, but I can't find it again for the life of me. I'm assuming it IS possible to rejoin if you've been expelled for stealing (as accidental as it was--I thought EVERYTHING in the Mages Guild was fair game, and so I wasn't being too careful with these soul gems...). Any help would be appreciated, because I'd just recently gotten all my recommendations, too. : (

---
Remember, with great power comes great nabs. --Abbas
#2PJSchmidPosted 10/9/2008 9:53:59 AM

Here you go - follow these instructions but be aware that if you get kicked out a third time there is no getting back in.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Mages_Guild_Suspension

#3gladiator_59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2008 10:28:21 AM
Thank you so much! That was very helpful and I had no idea it would be so simple to get back in. >: )
---
Remember, with great power comes great nabs. --Abbas
#4TheDenizenPosted 10/9/2008 2:04:17 PM
simple. LOL

I spent forever hunting friggin vampires.

---
When I think Bombastic and Extravagant I think Denizen - daspindocta
#5sharpshoutPosted 10/10/2008 2:44:46 PM

TheDenizen (#004)
simple. LOL

I spent forever hunting friggin vampires.

*cough*doup glitch*/cough*
---
I am deeply upset that you had to go do that. ; ; I got so mad i punched my dog. ~_SERPlCO_ ............................PSN ID: sharpshot317
#6TheDenizenPosted 10/11/2008 1:27:36 PM
I don't like exploiting glitches. Feels like cheating.

---
#7sharpshoutPosted 10/11/2008 3:13:56 PM
ok you can spend 3 days hunting vamps having to use cure potions every 5 minutes
---
I am deeply upset that you had to go do that. ; ; I got so mad i punched my dog. ~_SERPlCO_ ............................PSN ID: sharpshot317
#8TheDenizenPosted 10/11/2008 4:04:24 PM
Ideally, I should've just reloaded a save from before I accidentally murdered a fellow Guild member.

;)

---
#9TheDenizenPosted 10/11/2008 4:05:33 PM
That's not to say it was an accidental murder, mind you. I definitely intended to murder the guy, I just didn't realize he was in the mage's guild.

---
#10sharpshoutPosted 10/11/2008 5:29:12 PM

TheDenizen (#009)
That's not to say it was an accidental murder, mind you. I definitely intended to murder the guy, I just didn't realize he was in the mage's guild.

has happened to me so many times last on arrow of extraction quest
---