The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Seeking your Roots

#1JoolsyPosted 10/22/2009 12:41:30 PM
Minor Spoilers...

Hmmm,

I can't figure this out...

To complete Sinderion's Quest you need 100 Nirnroots, yes?

10 - Weak Potion of Exploration
20 - Moderate Potion of Exploration
30 - Strong Potion of Exploration
40 - Grand Potion of Exploration

I know 100% that I only started with 92 collected because I checked my Stat's page and thought to myself "I'll begin the quest and go and find 9 more while I wait for him to do the potions.

I left 1 in storage (hence why I was going to collect 9 not 8) and I found another 1 at Shadeleaf Copse (there should be 3 I know but I reckon I collected the other 2 earlier on) = 92 to trade".

I have just completed Sinderions Quest with 2 Nirnroots left in my Inventory - so I only used 90?

Now I know you will all say I am going mad at this point but I have just re-checked my Stat's Page and it is reading 103 Nirnroots collected now???

WTF happened? Where did the extra 10 come from?

---
~ Warning: May Contain Nuts! ~
#2Mr_M0j0_RisingPosted 10/22/2009 12:58:37 PM
Maybe you had to many drinks one night and just don't remember collecting those 10 nirnroot. Or maybe your stat page is just trying to play a practical joke on you.
---
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."
#3Joolsy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2009 1:42:22 PM
...or I am in fact just going mad in my old(ish) age. lol.

---
#4RKO_ON_RAWPosted 10/22/2009 5:18:26 PM
man...i have not been on the board in a long time. (also haven't played this game in like 5 months). lol i've forgotten everything about it... :(
---
Name 1 board for me that is not packed with trolls.
#5theoneyouhatePosted 10/22/2009 6:19:50 PM
I've done this quest with every character I've played in the game, and I've not had this happen to me. My recommendation: cut back on those all-night gaming sessions. ;)
---
---
You never forget your first GOTYE...
#6Joolsy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2009 4:17:33 AM
^haha. Yeah I know, I must have just "blanked" on collecting 10 Nirnroots somewhere along the line.

RKO: Good to "see" you bro.

---
#7RKO_ON_RAWPosted 10/25/2009 10:38:50 AM
good to see you too joolsy. while i was away i got ylod on my ps3 and lost all saves for oblivion!!! starting new game soon...
---
Name 1 board for me that is not packed with trolls.
#8Joolsy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2009 6:54:29 AM

i got ylod on my ps3

Aah mate, I feel for you.

---
#9Mental_GearPosted 10/26/2009 7:05:47 AM

good to see you too joolsy. while i was away i got ylod on my ps3 and lost all saves for oblivion!!! starting new game soon...

Ouch...so did you have to cough up the repair bill to Sony or get it repaired through a third party?

You know...this happened to me too...it said I collected 1 more than I counted. I must have lost one of them somehow, before I had containers in my home I dumped all my stuff on my bed. An amusing sight, indeed, but the IC shack bed could very well glitch like the Skingrad one...
---
PSN: Mental-Gear (feel free to send me an invite, just tell me which board you saw me on)
If you haven't played LittleBigPlanet online, you haven't played LBP.
#10lilnicky7122Posted 10/26/2009 9:18:00 AM
hey guys i'm new but i own this game had everything maxed every house almost all the weapons then it got deleted because of well i don't know why but my dad is addicted to this game now and plays ALL the time so i wont have that again for a while. i know its a run improper grammar and whatnot but oh well.