Summon Daedra Lord

#11ErevilePosted 9/23/2010 8:33:58 AM
You're actually stuck before you finish this quest.
I did the previous quest (it's been more than three days since then) and Volanaro is alive but refuses to sell any spells.
---
The thing that really separates man from beast is our penchant for death.
No other species strives so fervently to efficiently slay its fellows.
#12Mega_SkrullPosted 9/24/2010 4:10:12 AM
Isn't it obvious enough that I play on cosoles because I preffer playing on consoles? I don't think it is that bad to ask for patches and mods
---
Like games with customization and lots of options? If so, then cry for having ignored Graffiti Kingdom!
Official 1st herald of Graffiti Kingdom's awesomeness
#13tuchPosted 9/24/2010 4:35:20 AM
As a console owner you should know that you're not going to get those, ever.

As far as the Bruma Mages Guild hall goes, what happens to it is a major part of the Mages Guild plot. They're not going to release a patch to reverse what happens simply because a few people want the Summon Dremora Lord spell. As I mentioned before, if you want to tweek the game and play outside the lines then you need the PC version, otherwise get over it and move on with your life or make another character and get the spell.
---
"Wrong again, idiot." ~ Prof. Farnsworth
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6963/profer0.gif
#14warkbtPosted 9/24/2010 2:57:42 PM
Well the current hack (look for ps3hax), there are appearing some homebrew applications and it won't take long for game modding, so I think there is a possibility to have all DLC from PC version in our PS3's, but only time would tell...
#15BigE363(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2010 4:54:07 PM
o well...storm atronachs, xivilai and liches are cooler anyways
---
Go Browns, Go Bills, Go Cavs
#16Glow90Posted 9/25/2010 9:24:58 AM
Lol at the xivilai, have you ever tryed using hand to hand on those? They drop in 1 hit, again and again and again!
---
EvilGlow-Voyager-RedSquid
#17GenocideHeartPosted 9/27/2010 3:06:56 AM
Lol.
The devs don't think much, do they

I'm pretty sure that was intentional. Most games do have at least one Lost Forever item in their lists...
---
** PSN ID: GenocideHeart **
Does Hydlide really count as a game? I thought it was supposed to be some kind of torture session. --Tocawe
#18Mega_SkrullPosted 9/28/2010 6:31:08 AM
I hate those lost-forever things. In this case specially it's quite unfair, plus it might be not intentional, since there are bugs with similar bad consecuences. For example, wasn't the thieves guild glitched and left unfinishable if you did something in that temple to the north? We need more support for those things. And I'd still want mod support. Companies talk about mods for their games just like a normal thing, so I don't see it so unlikely. just my opinion, no need to hate me
---
Like games with customization and lots of options? If so, then cry for having ignored Graffiti Kingdom!
Official 1st herald of Graffiti Kingdom's awesomeness
#19tuchPosted 9/28/2010 7:29:24 AM
In this case specially it's quite unfair, plus it might be not intentional, since there are bugs with similar bad consecuences.

It's not unfair, he's there from the beginning of the game and you're more than welcome to go up there and purchase spells from him. Nobody makes you plow through the entire questline before you go looking for cool spells. As for whether or not it was intentional, it was very intentional. He's the only person that sells a spell with that specific Effect and he was specifically placed in that guild hall.
---
"Wrong again, idiot." ~ Prof. Farnsworth
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6963/profer0.gif
#20foggiecbcPosted 9/28/2010 3:20:58 PM
Bug is the wrong word- I think that oversight is a better word.
---
Solidus9 wrote
"Why would he have a dogtag of his own name?"