Priest build

#1DahlVaughnniPosted 7/18/2010 3:50:18 PM
Which is better for someone without much gear, full support or battlepriest (assuming these are even viable builds on RODS, I just remember those were the two on RO)

And what build is suggested? I'm a knight right now, I'm gonna rebirth to a priest, afk level a few days and then hop online, and I'd prefer to not be gimped from the getgo :P
#2CookieSundaePosted 7/18/2010 3:55:26 PM
I don't know. I prefer going BP, so I can solo the last boss on floor 50 if I'm alone or with randoms. ;_;

Here's my BP build:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/941910-ragnarok-ds/55641830?page=1
Copy and pasted from there. ^

Well, if you love using mace and melee, this might be a great build for you. This is my BP "Baseball Player" build. >__>;; I don't know what to call it because there's a few supporting skills on there too. orz
My support skills if for buffing and to help/save other party members too...

CookieSundae's BP Mace build:
Max INT, STR, VIT, DEX, AGI, and LUK. If it's your first time playing, DEX should be 35. Just max int, vit, str, and have dex 35. Frione card will boost your hit by 100.

Job c.lass: Battle Priest
Weapon +3 Four-Slotted Quadrille Mace (Frione, Hornet, Hornet, Hornet)
Head: +3 Slotted Valkyrie Helm (Incubus)
Body: +3 Slotted Valkyrie Armor (Succubus)
Cape: +3 Valkyrie Cape (Vagabond Wolf)
Shoes: Slotted Sleipnir (Sohee)
Accessory1: Slotted Megingjard (Bongun)
Accessory2: Slotted Megingjard (Bongun)

Frione and Hornet cards are on floor 16~30.
Most item gears are found in MT floor 31~50.

Important skills: (goes in order of what skills to put on)
Acolyte skills:
Blessing Lv 8
Demon bane Lv 8
Increase Agility Lv 5

~Job changes~

Priest skill:
Mace Mastery Lv 8
Imposito Manus (max)
Aspersio (max)
Angelus Lv 3 for Kyrie Elesion
Kyrie Eleision (max)
Other skill points... Anything you want.. or limit break/rebirth

I don't max heal because it's kinda slow for me...Potion usage is faster than heal! ;D I put lv. 5 heal just to get "increase agi"<3. I use potions, yggberries, and ygg leaves instead. Speed potions to hit faster. ;P
#3DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 3:57:57 PM
I don't think I can get that gear before going to MT can I?

And I guess I'll have to get used to using potions, I've never used a potion in my life, although I knew when I bought the game that if I were to play online I should never be without potions.
#4DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 3:59:17 PM
BTW, is it worth it to finish the single player campaign as a priest so I can get used to the skills? I'm a pierce spamming knight which makes bosses a joke.
#5CookieSundaePosted 7/18/2010 4:00:47 PM
How to get 99 item capacity:
Jobchange/rebirth to a Blacksmith and get the skill that lets you buy 99 items. o__o;;

or

have a blacksmith/merchant on yer team with the item capacity skill. OwO;;
#6DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 4:04:35 PM
Huh? Where'd that come from?
#7CookieSundaePosted 7/18/2010 4:08:45 PM
Hmmm... Well, I'll help you find those gears! :3
Or you can farm those gears by soloing MT as a Poke knight.

Are you able to go online right now? Want to try? o_o;;
#8CookieSundaePosted 7/18/2010 4:12:41 PM
How to get 99 item capacity:
Jobchange/rebirth to a Blacksmith and get the skill that lets you buy 99 items. o__o;;

or

have a blacksmith/merchant on yer team with the item capacity skill. OwO;;

The skill's called "Increased Weight Limit".

What I'm saying is you can have 99 potions to heal when you're doing MT instead of using the heal skill if you feel like it. :3
#9DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 4:13:32 PM
I've never been online, I'm still going through the story. According to the second FAQ, I'm not too far off from Juno. I just finished the part where Lisir says we're not famous enough, after rescuing her from mjolnir pit for the necklace.

I'm 47/22
#10DahlVaughnni(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 4:14:43 PM
"The skill's called "Increased Weight Limit".

What I'm saying is you can have 99 potions to heal when you're doing MT instead of using the heal skill if you feel like it. :3"

Oh, you're suggesting I get it for healing. It looked like you were posting in the wrong thread, you kinda blurted out the capacity out of nowhere when we were talking about a priest build lol.