Too easy?

#1beemer123456Posted 5/22/2008 6:08:06 AM
in the documentary they showed quite a bit of gameplay, and i didn't find any thing that looked to challenging. all i saw saw was war killing things incredibly easy. there was no dodging or combo moves there either. i hope they show more in dept gameplay soon.
#2beemer123456(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2008 6:08:53 AM
*depth*
#3Masik8Posted 5/23/2008 12:12:58 PM
I'm sure it's going to be deeper then what they showed. That was just a sample of the game so play mechanics and stuff probably are still being worked on. It looks like a decent game though, the visuals are stunning and you can't go wrong with Joe Mad.
#4WurdzMythPosted 5/29/2008 12:54:46 PM
yeah.... I think the footage you saw was just to illustrate how the creature moves and attacks...

if developers are wise, it will be really challenging because you are basically pitted against the forces of heaven and hell!!

---
"This is the strangest life I've ever known"
#5Mister_CriticPosted 6/2/2008 1:41:56 AM
I agree with Wordsmyth, the producers are probably just showing what Darksiders can do and what the general idea of the game is. Plus with an adventure game with this you can nearly garuntee there will be multiple difficulty levels. Plus these guys would probably be like pro gamers and i know that im no super video gamer man so it probably will even out. But this game really looks cool, im trying to get a 360 now and this will definately be on my have to get list
#6DarktylPosted 6/9/2008 10:25:00 PM
Well, developers tend to show their game on extreme easy mode to attract gamers. Look what happen to NG! People get put off because it was 'too' hard!
---
Why do people feed obvious trolls?
It's better than throwing leftovers in the garbage, isn't it?