I have a problem with this game

#1En Sabah NurPosted 12/1/2009 11:42:17 PM
It looks too awesome.

No really, it looks too cool and that is making me think there is going to be a serious problem with it somewhere. I mean...Devil May Cry 2 looked cool before it came out also.

I hope it turns out to be good though, I'm very much into the whole theme and Joe Madureira's character designs (love him). Looking forward to Darksiders.

---
WoW: 80 Druid, 80/60 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 80/72 Death Knight, 74 Mage, 74/70 Shaman, 73 Warlock, 72 Hunter, 71 Warrior, 71 Priest
#2Damnation_6Posted 12/2/2009 2:42:19 AM

I read a preview in a mag where the journo in question got 5 hours of playtime with the game and he loved it.
He wanted to play longer cause the longer he played the more interesting the game got.

Looking at previews and trailers I'm not worried that this game will rock.

#3xninjagrrlPosted 12/3/2009 7:40:35 AM
i disagree. the more i see about this game the less i care about it. the very early videos that were on youtube made this game look completely different from the actual gameplay footage. i feel like this game might be some kind of weird too human/hulk/prototype hybrid. check out the early youtube vids if you haven't yet, they make this game look like something to die for, but everything after that looks average. i think alot of people are into this game just because of the concept of being War and fighting angels, like shock a value thing. the gameplay itself looks rather been-there-done-that.
#4FrogtkPosted 12/3/2009 12:42:56 PM

i think alot of people are into this game just because of the concept of being War and fighting angels, like shock a value thing. the gameplay itself looks rather been-there-done-that.

Nothing about this game screams shock value. Period, at all, whatsoever.
#5sly_nobodyPosted 12/3/2009 5:24:22 PM

Well i think its gonna be good. Although i have played one too many games like Darksiders i think the story is gonna be good. i just pray that it dosent have the same problem as Too Human.(Weird controls amazing story)

More topics from this board...
Upload savesTheMageBlood17/6 10:27AM