What kind of mature content does this game have?

#1HeroC114Posted 1/5/2010 9:10:51 AM
I'm personally trying to avoid any kind of sexual content, and preferrably, I don't like every other word being a swear word, because the developers think swearing like a pirate without any thought to the context of the dialogue makes everything better.

I would get Bayonetta... and while it looks like amazing fun, like I said, I'm trying to avoid that type of content.

Is this more of a M rated Zelda, where it is very classy with it's M license, and just uses it to show violence and dark tones of commentary without the nasty business?
---
Gamer Tag: Hero C
Playing: Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Mirror's Edge, Street Fighter IV
#2Deathx113Posted 1/5/2010 9:18:46 AM
Sugestive themes,-Probably a half-clothed demon or something, i wouldn't worry much about it
Blood and Gore,-Your ok with this, i would guess.
Mature Violence,^same...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of
it put this in your sig. <(^_^)v This message was in Deathx113's opinion
#3MaddenBowler10Posted 1/5/2010 9:19:03 AM
a lot of horse pr0n
#4xSithiSxPosted 1/5/2010 9:25:26 AM
Were not terrible people Madden, Horses are terrible people.
#5Old_SodPosted 1/5/2010 9:46:16 AM
I don't know about the Mature Content, but I am right along with the TC. That is the reason I plan on getting this game OVER Bayonetta...played the demo and couldn't get past the blatant whorish sexuality. Ugh.

---
Current Games: MW2, Blazblue, Dragon Age
Anticipated Games: Darksiders
#6SmokeATLPosted 1/5/2010 9:50:12 AM
Bayonetta is still the better game. But dont get me wrong this game is a lot of fun. The mature content is really just in the blood and gore Tiamat has breast but almost unnoticable.
---
PSN ID: MrEvisu // XBL
I am KING of every game i play...Dont believe me?? PLAY ME!!!!!!!!
#7ZweihanderheroPosted 1/5/2010 9:51:11 AM
It's M mostly for the violence...There are lots of decapitations and other gruesome deaths (lots and lots of head squishing!) involved.

I don't think there's anything sexual about the game at all, having finished it just a few minutes ago. Sure, the angels dress in formfitting armor that shows off their curves but that's mostly it.

As for dialogue, there are no F-bombs being dropped at all. Pretty standard fare, but well written (and acted) mostly.
---
GT: Shael, PSN ID: Defstryk, Wii FC: Can't Be Bothered To Check
#8mogstonePosted 1/5/2010 10:09:12 AM
trying to avoid sexual content??????

MMMMM... you want your blood tts-free?

So seeing a naked body causes you to bang your head on the wall since you are ok with violence.
#9foodeater4Posted 1/5/2010 10:15:01 AM
sex is bad but killing 100's of people is ok!! you people need to chill out.
#10provettPosted 1/5/2010 10:37:32 AM
There is one, that I ever saw, boob that shows up. There might be more but I never noticed anymore than that one. Yes... ONE. Not a pair, ONE!
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy