Help with the Abyssal Armor piece in Scalding Gallows

#1VergilsGirlPosted 1/16/2010 4:55:43 AM
Okay, I can locate the Shadow Flight point to get back up from down there where one of the Abyssal Armor pieces is located, but everytime I try to find where this 'path' in the lava is, all I get is a crispy War. Can someone give me a detailed explanation on where it is, or am I doomed to keep frying War until I find it?

---
Pokemon Diamond FC: Renmin/0774-2702-1184
Digimon Dusk FC: Iris/????-????-????
#2TrueDozenMarksPosted 1/16/2010 6:30:51 AM
Look down and there is a pretty obvious pathway.

If it's still too hard, go to the Vulgrim spot and look through the busted part of his building.

If it's STILL too hard, just give up.
#3Goken02Posted 1/16/2010 6:40:22 AM
you have to delay the double jump glide or youll hit the wall and fall (you know you have to jump from the building vulgrim is in right?)
#4VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2010 6:45:23 AM
*Sighs.* You know, I asked for help, not to be rudely told to give up if it was still too hard. And I could see the bloody path just fine and dandy, I wasn't hitting it and I therefore wasn't sure if it was the path I was looking for and not some interesting variation in the rocks around Samael's prison. Thank you for you attempt at helping me anyway, despite the rudeness.
---
#5TrueDozenMarksPosted 1/16/2010 6:46:07 AM
You don't have to. I never got there that way.

You can jump from across the chasm where you would end up on the return. You can also just drop from Samael's location and float down behind, even.

Vulgrim's spot is just the obvious location and probably the easiest to do it from, though.
#6TrueDozenMarksPosted 1/16/2010 6:47:33 AM
"Trying to find" and "know where it is" are two entirely different things. If you know where it is, maybe you shouldn't say you want to find where it is.

Also, thanks for the compliment!
#7VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2010 6:48:41 AM
@Goken02: Thank you, that was a lot more helpful. I didn't know I needed to delay the jump, or I'd've spent the next few hours doing it the same way I'd been doing it, and barbequing War.
---