About beating the game on Apocalyptic

#1phoenixambrose3Posted 4/13/2011 6:15:55 PM
Hello, everyone.

Odd question about this game. If I beat it on Apocalyptic, do I immediately gain the achievements for the other two difficulties?

I'd just hate to bust my chops to beat it on Apocalyptic, only to have to do it two more times.
---
Us gamers must stay strong! www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/hernandez1750
#2provettPosted 4/14/2011 9:02:52 AM
never did it myself, but i remember some way back saying yes.
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
#3MajinJokerPosted 4/14/2011 2:06:07 PM
Yes would get other achievements. The game is not that hard on AP. difficulty. Good luck!
---
The greatest things in life make you smile, and than they die.
#4Shadow ReaverPosted 4/14/2011 8:28:17 PM
as Joker said Yes the difficulty trophies stack
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
GameFAQS - ShadowReaver GameSpot - WraithAnubis
#5streetfighter76Posted 4/18/2011 12:10:03 AM
I started playing on Apocaliptic since my first try and it's almost too easy; i'm almost done with it, but i guess the final boss will finally give me a challenge.

Not trying to show off here; just saying that if you want to have fun with it and at the same time you want a little challenge, don't be afraid to do this all the way; it feels quite an accomplishment every time one of those BIG monsters go down.

If you think about it, this way the game you payed with your hard earned cash will last longer, and this is one of those games you don't want to finish just as quickly.
That's why i'm taking my time beating it. ;)
#6provettPosted 4/18/2011 12:55:42 AM
final boss is a wuss
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
#7streetfighter76Posted 4/26/2011 9:25:58 PM
Yep...
He was a wuss indeed... -___-
(At first i thought you were exaggerating)
******** SPOILERS *********

You could say it was the "powerful" sword, but the guy running from me the whole fight??!!
And then it becomes a mere "hack n' slash" game (poorly executed by the way)

What kind of lame move was that from the devs?
They created a GREAT game and the fights against the rest of the "bosses" were interesting and entertaining but with this stupid dragon/demon all it takes is to touch him with the sword.
WTF?!