Am i the only one...

#1SARGENTPORTERPosted 6/18/2012 2:53:13 AM
Who felt the game was more like DMC then GoW? Soul currency, buying moves from a shop, and a powerful almost devil-trigger like transformation?
---
I am the tengu of darkness and sorrow.
#2True RunePosted 6/18/2012 3:17:43 PM
Yes. Only person in the whole entire world.

But seriously, i never got the GoW comparisons...
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3SARGENTPORTER(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 1:25:23 AM
My guess would be the instant kill moves are GoW like.
---
I am the tengu of darkness and sorrow.
#4KodanshiPosted 6/20/2012 2:00:46 PM
Yes, combat has a fluidity that isnít as good as DMC (3 & 4), but certainly more creative than GoW. You can certainly string some decent and fun combos together. I particularly like the air punch with the gauntlet that causes your opponent to bounce off the ground.

And, yes, all the other stuff the OP mentioned.
---
GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#5harleyd_78Posted 6/21/2012 2:50:56 PM
To me, it reminds me more of Zelda games than anything. The central hub with different "worlds" with giant bosses, artifacts to find, creative puzzles...just with some DMC or GOW thrown in...most get the GOW from the finishing moves and how you can kill the bats much like the harpies...
#6Hyrulian15Posted 7/17/2012 4:32:57 PM
The game is Zelda mixed with God of War mixed with Soul Reaver mixed with Portal and also mixed with DMC.
---
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5954119