Well that's weird (Possible Spoilers)

#1MetalJ471Posted 7/21/2012 12:36:09 PM
Hey people
Since the new game is out soon i decided to have another go at Darksiders, i had completed it before but only on easy so i deleted my old saves and started on normal, as i was playing i thought something looked wrong with War, i realised i'm wearing the Abyssal Armor!! (which i had found got in easy mode) And i'm only up too The Bat Queen Tiamat
---
well at least my spelling alright because i dont understand one thing you said "Shinysalamance"
#2SaintRaven3571Posted 7/21/2012 2:58:20 PM
nce you get it on any difficulty, you can choose to start with it, thus greatly increasing your defense early in the game.
---
"Man, I wanna slap my girlfriend just like Benzaie!" -Angry Joe
#3MetalJ471(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 2:34:43 AM
yeah i know what it does but i deleted ALL my saves so why have i still got it
---
well at least my spelling alright because i dont understand one thing you said "Shinysalamance"
#4Shy420Posted 7/22/2012 8:21:52 PM
Meybe it's linked to the achievement but I doubt that. It may actually be linked to a systems file and not a save file. Did you delete the saves in game or from the 360 data management area outside of the game??
---
Franks Red Hot...
I put that **** on everything.
#5Shy420Posted 7/22/2012 8:24:03 PM
If you delete the save from inside the game, I'm assuming that's where you did it, you don't have the ability to delete the 'autosave' file. That may be why you have access to the armor. To delete that file you have to go through the dashboard.
---
Franks Red Hot...
I put that **** on everything.
#6MetalJ471(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 5:02:38 AM
I did, i went into the system memory and deleted the darksiders game save
---
More topics from this board...
Upload savesTheMageBlood17/6 10:27AM