Am I the only one who...

#1Shy420Posted 7/22/2012 8:14:41 PM
Thinks that most people who start a conversation with "Am I the only one" lack communication skills. Who would ask that, has there ever been an instance where you were actually the only one? Sure I guess someone like Neil Armstrong can say Am I the only one who thought the moon was overrated. BUT HE CAN'T. Ok ok ok, I got it perhaps Pythagoras asked "Am I the only one who thinks a2 + b2 = c2 makes sense" and I'm sure there was a short moment of time when he was the only one that thought that, maybe.

Darksiders is a pretty fantastic game. I bought it when it first came out and it just didn't interest me all that much but I picked it up again this past week and am enjoying the hell out of it. It's easy to see that the devs are big fans of Zelda, perhaps a bit too much but it works well with this game.
---
Franks Red Hot...
I put that **** on everything.
#2Sensei2781Posted 7/23/2012 3:19:25 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the previous poster needs mental assistance.
#3Rman0099Posted 7/23/2012 5:09:55 AM
Am I the only one who thinks the portal gun should not have been in this game and that the dungeon involving it was the most repetitive thing since Jim the short term memory loss guy....
---
Space for rent........
#4KodanshiPosted 7/23/2012 2:58:09 PM
Yes. Everyone else who ever played this game loved that level.
---
GENERATION 25:
The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.