Storyline question (this has been bugging me)

#1XxXkeeferXxXPosted 8/6/2012 7:09:15 AM
In the beggining when the council sends you back to earth after straga kills(?) you, why is War so certain he should go after the Destroyer? it just feels plot holey to me I guess. Does this get explained later? Does he have some knowledge we don't? The angels could very well be at fault.

I guess my main question is, does the story as a whole make sense later?
#2MetalSonicSwordPosted 8/7/2012 1:59:30 AM(edited)
the destroyer is the leader of the demons on Earth according to the Darksiders lore. Naturally, he'll know why the demons were there and what was going on when the apocalypse began (at least, to some degree)

And yes, it will make sense later
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la
#3Master_PwnerPosted 8/11/2012 7:57:05 AM
XxXkeeferXxX posted...
In the beggining when the council sends you back to earth after straga kills(?) you, why is War so certain he should go after the Destroyer? it just feels plot holey to me I guess. Does this get explained later? Does he have some knowledge we don't? The angels could very well be at fault.

I guess my main question is, does the story as a whole make sense later?

I also had NO IDEA what was going on early on, I honestly paused the game and went on a wiki to read the first few lines of a story recap to understand because I had no idea why I was fighting angels AND demons when the enemy was obviously the demons.
---
GLACIER FTW
Coq
#4CMaxPosted 8/13/2012 11:09:03 AM
If anything, War was defending himself against the Angels. They thought he jumpstarted the apocalypse and sided with Hell, so they wanted to kill him.
---
You'll never realize how great a weapon a Cardboard Box is until you are naked and it's all you have.