do the later versions of the game (non shiny cover) have the patch built in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. do the later versions of the game (non shiny cover) have the patch built in?

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
4 years ago#1
there's a shiny version of the game, and a non-shiny cover. The non-shiny one must be a 2nd or 3rd printing of the disc. If I couldn't get online with the 360, does the newer discs have the framerate/screen tearing patch built in, or do I have to find some way to get the patch on a USB?
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: enigmatic alex

enigmatic alex
4 years ago#2
bump
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin

User Info: olaf73

olaf73
4 years ago#3
Is there a more objective way to tell which printing you have? I just bought the game on Amazon, the version I got had two manuals, one English, one French. The game required a 2mb update from Live.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. do the later versions of the game (non shiny cover) have the patch built in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived