I Just Realized LoL (minor spoilers)

#1dmack316Posted 9/1/2012 4:58:16 PM
Even with War's Glory it takes forever to level up the weapons to max. There is no reason to level up the sword cause the Abbadon Blade comes maxed out and replaces the Chaoseater. Man I could have saved a lot of time if I just fought with the other two the whole game.
#2Oni SeraphPosted 9/1/2012 9:06:09 PM
It only takes like an hour to level one from nothing to max. I kinda wish I used Chaoseater more so many times I kept wailing on enemies with them I could have just destroyed them with CE and gotten to the grind spot faster.
---
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
#3OZ_ArchangelPosted 9/2/2012 5:54:12 PM
Yeh I hear you it takes ages to power up the weapons. And even then its not like you can sit in one area and let enemies reswapn, you have to walk around stage to stage its boring. And plus id rather power up the chaoseater because come boss fights it comes in handy to have extra damage, the secondary weps I dont really use that much anyway
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#4Oni SeraphPosted 9/2/2012 7:23:29 PM
Yeh I hear you it takes ages to power up the weapons. And even then its not like you can sit in one area and let enemies reswapn, you have to walk around stage to stage its boring.

There is a spot in the Iron Canopy where you can get broodlings to respawn over and over for great weapon growth.
---
#5OZ_ArchangelPosted 9/2/2012 7:49:02 PM
really, score nice. i just started the game again once i get to that map I shall test that out
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#6Oni SeraphPosted 9/3/2012 11:14:59 AM
Its right before the Abyssal Chain area, its notable as having the most broodlings ever in the entire map. You just have to back track 2 rooms to the elevator/bomb room(just inside the door) then come back and they're respawned. If you ever need souls you can nearly 100K an hour if you're fast enough in the Ashlands.
---