I need serious help with a glitch that may have me stuck, ruined save file

#1KaspaUFgatorPosted 1/7/2013 9:33:13 PM
I need someones help please read since I want to finish this game.

I am at the Black Throne... already did 2 light skulls and on the 3rd one... I am in the big open room where you have to make a portal, to a portal, then grab the bomb, throw it at the red rocks, then jump to the one platform that leads to a battle with barriers ... first it is a rot mauler and shield-lord, then another shield-lord followed by a few undead soldiers, Finally... two more shield-lords... after that the barrier goes down and you can go in the next room. The next room Auto Saves... or so I thought ( in a walkthrough video it shows it does, and I remember my game doing it as well... I even saved in two different save files when I went into this room.

I then waited for them to save, then turned off the game and came back to it about an hour ago.... I am in the previous room ( the big wide open one where you fight those exact enemies listed.) the problem is both doors are locked... and that fight wont spawn again and BOTH doors are locked... I am stuck... I tried all 3 save files including the continue options and all the same thing... I tried dying and everything but nothing is working...

Since this game seems to have a glitch problem... is there any way to get out of this or some kind of warp I can use or some trick at all? Please help because I really want to finish this game but I am stuck right now : / . I am using the ps3 version.... please someone help me, it would be greatly appreciated!
---
Gators, Yankees, Jets, and Knicks!!
#2Slayer_1o5Posted 1/7/2013 11:22:14 PM
seriously though, how did you post this on the PC and XBox 360 board, but not the PS3 board? Are you daft?
#3KaspaUFgator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:52:50 AM
Slayer_1o5 posted...
seriously though, how did you post this on the PC and XBox 360 board, but not the PS3 board? Are you daft?

It is is there... I didn't ask for a troll, I am a long time user of gamefaqs and wanted help to finish this game because as of right now it seems glitched and stuck.
---
#4X_Masquerade_XPosted 1/9/2013 3:00:47 PM
Hi GP
Youre probably gonna have to start over from the beginning, unfortunately.
Just enjoy the ride I guess.
---
Wii-U will be the last console I buy outside of retro
Now Playing: Retro stuff on SNES-Genesis-PC Engine & Saturn
#5RetroFanGirlPosted 1/20/2013 2:48:56 AM
This game has many bugs. Actually, this game single handedly made me happy THQ is going under. They deserve it for this game alone.
---
Hi.
#6KaspaUFgator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 9:41:23 AM
RetroFanGirl posted...
This game has many bugs. Actually, this game single handedly made me happy THQ is going under. They deserve it for this game alone.

I saved in multiple slots and actually finished it, I had to backtrack a little before the giant worm boss in the desert but this game had a lot of promise BUT the bugs... and releasing this to the public, sounds a bit lazy if you ask me. I did enjoy this game but they should have fine tuned it before putting it out for distribution...
---
#7Silvanus350Posted 1/21/2013 1:27:06 AM
I guess I'm lucky to have not encountered any problems...

Save on multiple slots as a rule, for situations like this.
---
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]