Strange Undead Gentleman (Minor Spoilers)

#1Ben-ObsidianPosted 1/8/2010 8:11:46 AM
I was backtracking after getting the glove that lets you break the blue blocks and I went to the area where Ulthane and you are killing all the Angels.

While walking around I ran into this weird Undead guy wearing a coat and a top hat and wielding a can sword. He said "Ah good, you made it old chap." Then he proceeded to attack me and almost kill me. If I didn't use chaos form I probably would have died.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has ran into this guy and if they know what or who he is. Are there's more places he shows up? Is there anything you get for beating him?

---
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... Wondering... Fearing... Doubting... - Edgar Allen Poe.
#2Fenrir423Posted 1/8/2010 8:22:18 AM
There are four known areas he appears in. He's kind of a special enemy in that he only spawns once in each spots at gives you a lot of souls when you kill him (I think 2,000).
---
*insert smartass comment here*
#3Greaterthan3Posted 1/8/2010 8:24:11 AM
Apparently he's called Wicked-K. You can meet him in 4 known locations and he's worth a lot of souls.

You can defeat him with a counter attack, chaos form or a running stab attack (-> + R1, square) during his attack animations.

Look up either "wicked-k" or "top hat" to find threads discussing this.
#4strangelovePosted 1/8/2010 8:25:49 AM

Top hat. Monacle. Proper british accent. Ends your fun when you find him (in the sense that he whips your butt)...

Something of a Buzz Killington, isn't he? Or maybe Wicked Killington.

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/992/992212/ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917-000.jpg