The Black Throne, Free Azrael, Third Beam help.

#1MarluxiasPosted 1/9/2010 5:39:55 PM
Ok, I'm at a part where there's a cluster of red crystals on top of a portal down from a spiral staircase. Continuing pass the cluster, there's a spinning rectangular block with a portal on it, which when timed correctly spits you out where the time bomb, and another portal is. I've been trying everything I can think of to get the time bomb back to the cluster of red crystals, but between throwing the bomb directly at the crystals (and failing, it gets blocked by the spinning rectangular block every time) and making a portal on the block that should, when timed correctly allow me to throw the bomb at the red cluster of crystals. However I'm either failing at timing, or aiming it incorrectly because I just cant get past this. Any help?
#2TheChap656Posted 1/9/2010 5:43:47 PM
There's a portal way back at the cluster, pointing right at it. You have to set it so you have the portal at the bomb, and at the other side at the cluster. Then you just toss it through and voila, done.
---
Pearl FC: 4081 2496 3701
#3Marluxias(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2010 5:47:54 PM
Wow, thanks. I was making it alot harder than it had to be.
#4SSJBrown85Posted 1/9/2010 7:37:35 PM
Does anybody know how to get past those two rotating things that has portals on them? Every time I go through one, it spits me out in the air and when I try to hit the second one while airborne, no success. It seems to require timing, can anybody give me pointers?
#5nicasenPosted 1/9/2010 7:41:44 PM
Make a portal on the wall and one of the first rotating block, then shoot a portal through the portal you just made when the 2 portals on the rotating blocks are facing each other. Sorry if it sounds confusing.
---
May the enternet have mercy on your sole
#6GumbyBallsPosted 1/9/2010 7:43:22 PM
You can shoot portals through portals
#7SSJBrown85Posted 1/9/2010 7:44:29 PM
Ohhhh, ok. I'll go try it. Thanks.