Darksiders- Legendary enhancements locations

#1will57Posted 1/14/2010 4:16:29 PM

I have not yet seen a topic or a list of all the Legendaryenhancements forDarksiders so i thoughtI would make one.

(None of these items can be obtained before you get the abyssal chain)

1. Silthias Lair-after you kill the Spider with the Crystals on its back, go to the room wherethere are multiplehooks and shadow flight currents. On the very first current fly up and go backwards to find a chest that contains "Wars Glory".

2. Ashlands- Anyone remember when you went down the areaadrill was (had to turn it off and jump down)? Welldown there there was a path withRed crystals(Indicating bomb location)on theceilling.at thevery end of the path there was a hook for a grapple with Abyssal chain. Use it to get to thechest that contains Death's (forgot last name).

3. DryRoad-(requires Void Walker)Go to the area where you usedthe chronomancer for thevery first time(where the door opened slowly and shut quickly)On the side opposite of the chromancer, on the door there is aportal spot. Make a portal there. On the other side there is another spot for a portal. Make one there also.Open the door thenwait atleast 4-6 seconds. Use the chronomancer(withhand only) to slow down time, andkeep door open longer, go through the portal to come out of the one thats on the door. There should be a chest containing Strife's (forgot last nameofthis one also).

4. Black Throne- (requires void walker)After recieving the void walkercontinue on to the path wherestone tiles appear (like in theSerpent holes you use through out the entire game) look to the left of you for aPortal spot, and make one. You will then fall. Goto any near by portal spot after this to make one to enter (may already have a existing one). Enter it tofind the chest that contains Fury's Embrace. WellI hope this helped,Good luckwith finding them, and thanks for reading thisTopic.:D

#2will57(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2010 4:17:37 PM

sorry i forgot to re-read my post. I hope you can still understand it though.

#3UlkkainPosted 1/14/2010 10:18:14 PM
the Ashlands one is actually Strife's Offering and Dry road is Death's Blessing. thanks for doing this i understood it so should be fine for other ppl too ^_^
#4annonymous2k6Posted 1/14/2010 10:31:00 PM
war,death,strife and fury. took me awhile to guess they were they name of the other horsemen, unless im mistaken.
---
http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/annonymous2k6
#5kirsty_bellePosted 1/16/2010 6:43:49 AM
Ashlands - *effects of the orb* ?
Silithas Lair - *effects of orb* ?
Dry Road - *effects of orb* ?
Black Temple- *effects of orb* ?

Could any1 tell me, so I can prioritise whichever to get 1st. quite frankly I like choosing smthg with great looking effects lol..i refuse to remove Hellfire :P thanks a bunch!
Oh dnt have to include the exact name if you cnt remember it, just need to know what it does ^.^

---
Hi! Pleased to meet you!
#6DrachenBarenPosted 1/16/2010 6:48:41 AM
Ashlands - *effects of the orb* ?
Silithas Lair - *effects of orb* ?
Dry Road - *effects of orb* ?
Black Temple- *effects of orb* ?

Could any1 tell me, so I can prioritise whichever to get 1st. quite frankly I like choosing smthg with great looking effects lol..i refuse to remove Hellfire :P thanks a bunch!
Oh dnt have to include the exact name if you cnt remember it, just need to know what it does ^.^

You don't really need to prioritize them.

Fury's Embrace and War's Glory you can get as you're doing the stage. You just have to know where to look. Death's Blessing you can run over and grab real quick when you're in the Scalding Gallows area, and you can snag Strife's Offering when you're heading over to grab the Overlord Artifact.

Fury's Embrace's main function is a worldwide Hoardbox location pointer outer thingy. Definitely the most useful for searching for missed treasures.

War's Glory amps up the Chaoseater's damage/wrath gained/chaos gained and weapon experience. It's great for leveling weapons then to toss on Chaoseater for maximum potential.

Death's Blessing is pretty much "Use me on the Scythe" as it gains a significant damage bonus and soul reward bonus and increased health drain.

Strife's Offering raises weapon damage as well as projectile (gun/crossblade/etc) damage and projectile defenses and some other bonuses I forget right now. I like to put it on the Gauntlet.
#7kirsty_bellePosted 1/16/2010 6:52:27 AM
Thanks a bunch! ^.^
---
Hi! Pleased to meet you!
#8Biggyboy660Posted 1/16/2010 10:11:38 AM
I have all of the Enhancements except the Furys embrace and I understand that it is in the Black Throne but Im not sure how to get it.
#9sbestosPosted 1/16/2010 11:06:13 AM
Actually, the 4 horsemen are: war, pestilence, famine, death - fury & strife aren't horsemen.
Although in greek mythology, strife & discord are the companions of Ares (aka War) and the furies and the punishers of the gods.
#10NarutoPosted 1/16/2010 11:22:56 AM
Actually, the 4 horsemen are... blah, blah, blah

Actually, the four horsemen are War, Strife, Death and Fury in this game.