how many hours does it take to beat the game?

#1chaosbelow1Posted 1/18/2010 7:11:57 PM
title says it all
---
PSN: Michael12_21
#2_AverageGamerPosted 1/18/2010 7:13:27 PM
Took me about 15 hours.

I am currently going to platinum the game, and I am at the 20 hour mark.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#3chaosbelow1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2010 7:15:12 PM
how much more do you have for the platinum? im looking to rent the game, if its only 15 hr story line i feel as if i can get it in a week lol
---
#4Dark Supreme KaiPosted 1/18/2010 7:20:30 PM
12-15 hours if you start on Normal first, up to 20hours if you search for every life/wrath chest + farming purposes to upgrade all your weapons/wrath moves

then if you plan on getting Platinum about another 10 - 12 hours on Apocalyptic if you start with your Abyssal armor. so you're looking at a total of 22 - 27hours for Platinum.
---
It's not polite to stare.
http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/full2468699.gif
#5_AverageGamerPosted 1/18/2010 7:23:00 PM
Yeah, about 20 hours for platinum.

I need two more trophies. One I can get easily, which is going 150 miles on horseback, and the other I made a massive mistake about, so I'm thinking about starting a new game solely aimed at that trophy, which is the environmental kill trophy.

Unless, that is, if anyone knows of any areas that have respawnable objects?
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#6chaosbelow1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2010 7:29:11 PM
so its better to rent then buy? seems kinda short.. and when i sit down to play i game i play for atleast 5 hours hah
---
#7Dark Supreme KaiPosted 1/18/2010 7:29:21 PM

Yeah, about 20 hours for platinum.

I need two more trophies. One I can get easily, which is going 150 miles on horseback, and the other I made a massive mistake about, so I'm thinking about starting a new game solely aimed at that trophy, which is the environmental kill trophy.

Unless, that is, if anyone knows of any areas that have respawnable objects?

you can go to the Spider dungeon the room with the elevator you used to lift that block on , 2 rooms before the soul grinding spider room. Pick up the fire bomb and use that to kill spiders it counts as environmental kills.
---
#8Dark Supreme KaiPosted 1/18/2010 7:34:03 PM

so its better to rent then buy? seems kinda short.. and when i sit down to play i game i play for atleast 5 hours hah

it's up to you there isn't much need for a 3rd play through of the game once you get all plat trophies unless you want to ride around with your horse and owning demons to pass time.

But i found myself completing 2 dungeons on the first day i bought it and then 1 additional dungeon each day, just because there is alot of backtracking you need to do to get hidden chest throughout the game.

But if you can manage to get platinum in 1 week which it sounds like you can then by all means rent the game, i purchased it but i actually dont mind that i did since it kept me entertained.
---
#9_AverageGamerPosted 1/18/2010 7:34:32 PM

If you are the type of person who plays a game, beats it, and then never returns back to it and doesn't mind never having ownership of the game, then it's probably better to rent it.

you can go to the Spider dungeon the room with the elevator you used to lift that block on , 2 rooms before the soul grinding spider room. Pick up the fire bomb and use that to kill spiders it counts as environmental kills.

Does it? Fancy that. The explosions count, right? Not just the initial bomb it?

---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#10Dark Supreme KaiPosted 1/18/2010 7:37:01 PM
ya the explosions count
---