***One thing you love & hate the most about all the tracks***

#21RAPdawg531Posted 9/5/2012 11:39:41 PM
miniyoshi95 posted...
Rap, is that the license that i'm on? If so, do you mind sending me that MT TT, i wanna see it and try and beat it if i could. I've been working on improving quite a few of my TTs recently, but i've avoided MT for some reason. I just don't like it very much. So yeah, if you could send me that it would be great! :D

Love: The third set of travelators bit. The one where you turn around it.
Hate: The crates. I always manage to hit these on TTs on the first lap so i end up having to restart loads of times

Noo prob man ;) it is defintely improvable though.
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
The new-and-improved version of RAPdawg530 who beat Ash-Raichu in a Rap Battle and hates One Piece for letting Ace die.
#22PurpleParrot91Posted 9/6/2012 2:28:57 PM
Toad Factory. This one is easy for me.

Love - Nothing.

Hate - The track itself. Too many annoyances and everyone knows what I'm talking about.
#23aerosmith5Posted 9/6/2012 2:35:27 PM
Toad's Factory

Love: A Fantastic Course, best part? a perfect run through the moving floor section

Hate: Getting stuck in the mud
---
^^(A)^^
#24Foolish_Banana2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 2:38:00 PM
PurpleParrot91 posted...

Love - Nothing.

Hate - The track itself. Too many annoyances and everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Please elaborate on that. Are you referring to everything about it or just certain aspects of the track?
#25PurpleParrot91Posted 9/6/2012 3:06:53 PM
Foolish_Banana2 posted...
PurpleParrot91 posted...

Love - Nothing.

Please elaborate on that. Are you referring to everything about it or just certain aspects of the track?

Pretty much everything except the forward moving roads. I specifically hate the backward and sideways moving roads, the mud, the crushers, the water, the crates, and the yappy Toads at the beginning. I really hate this track, but there are other tracks out there that are worse.
#26Leader_Lt_SurgePosted 9/6/2012 3:20:43 PM
Love: I like how much the music fits with the course.

Hate: The mud section, I rarely have a good run through this on all three laps.
---
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
#27Foolish_Banana2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 3:23:32 PM(edited)
***Okay, moving onto a new track. I'll now be using random(dot)org for track selection. Guess what it chose first?***

Wario's Gold Mine. Ugh is all I have to say. So what do you love and hate the most about WGM? For me, it goes like this.

Love: just like Parrot with TF, nothing. I absolutely hate this track. It's not a fun track.

Hate: I hate a lot of things about this track, but the one thing I hate the most are the turns leading downhill. If you're on a bike, these turns are a nightmare unless you slow down, which is what I do most of the time. Again, this is not a fun track. The turns leading downhill make it worse.

Edit: Before I forget, you can still give your love and hate for previous tracks. If you haven't given those to TF, MG, or any previous track, you can do that now if you'd like. :)
#28RAPdawg531Posted 9/6/2012 3:38:36 PM
WGM

Love: The hidden banana spot on the third lap behind the smoke from the pipe.

Hate: Just about everything else.
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
The new-and-improved version of RAPdawg530 who beat Ash-Raichu in a Rap Battle and hates One Piece for letting Ace die.
#29pancakegr8Posted 9/6/2012 4:42:05 PM
WGM

Love: The right side pole that holds the finish line.

Hate: Those Damn bats but they're not that bad I guess.

This track's okay, really.
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#30DemaciaRookiePosted 9/6/2012 10:37:42 PM
WGM

Love: Uh.. I guess I love the fact that this gold mine looks like a Roller Coaster ride.

Hate: Its boring.
---
Akali defines true balance. Something the other Ionians can't do.
"Its the beginning of your ending"