Here is a good "Have A Nice Fall" stunt location (works in the endgame)

#1SevaelPosted 5/30/2009 1:53:10 AM
This works even if you have completely cleared Neon.

Start by going up to Zeke's place. This will become your new respawn point.

Hop down onto the tracks just north of Zeke's building and head east on the rails. Right up ahead is a train station. Head down to the water just past the station. There is a broken dock in the water here with a blast shard way out on the furthest pillar. You can grab the shard at this point if you don't already have it.

All you need to do is to jump out onto the first pillar of the broken dock to trigger the upcoming Reaper spawn. Just glide out to the first pillar, then turn around and glide back onto land. You'll notice that when you turn around to face land again, a ton of people coming running up to meet Cole (if your Karma is Hero).

Head up the stairs to the train station up in front of you. As you run up those stairs, five Reapers spawn on the platforms in the train station. There will always be two on one side and three on the other, and which side gets three is random.

Get yourself over to the side with the three Reapers and kill the two on the other side to keep them from shooting at you. If you have the shield, now is a good time to use it. You can somewhat position the Reapers by moving towards or away from them. Get them into either stairwell, as this is your key choke point to hit all three with a Shockwave blast.

It's probably easiest to head down one of the stairways towards the street and wait near the bottom. The three Reapers will join you on the stairs and run back and forth while shooting at you. Keep your shield up and wait for all three to stand in the same position. Since you can't always see all three at once, just watch for the three red marks on your mini-map to clump up. Once that happens, immediately run up to them and use Shockwave. If you can keep your view pointed slighting upwards, this increases your odds.

If it went well, you will get the Have A Nice Fall stunt. If you failed, just jump into the water and you'll immediately respawn at Zeke's. Hop down to the tracks and head back to the train station and try again.

It took me about five tries to get it done. Oddly enough, the time in which it counted the stunt, all three Reapers just landed on the track behind them and one of them even survived. I still got the stunt, so no complaints here.
#2tehChaosEffectPosted 5/30/2009 2:01:47 AM
I'm going to try this tomorrow, and if this works, let me be the first to say "I love you".
---
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/planeswalker18/1337.gif
I'm in CBA because I'm much better than you
#3Ruby SapphirePosted 5/30/2009 2:59:45 AM
Good trick. I also had one reaper throw a grenade at me, so I also am trying to the "Right Back At Ya" stunt. ;)
---
"Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are. Death awaits you." - Nyx Avatar, Persona 3.
#4Sevael(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2009 3:03:29 AM
I actually got a "Right Back At Ya (x2)" while trying for "Have A Nice Fall" here. Unfortunately, I had already taken 25 minutes to get that stunt elsewhere the day before. :)
#5TheTriangleManPosted 5/30/2009 3:09:35 AM
Ok after about an hour I got this to work. Seems like if there's a train then they won't spawn. After there were no trains coming I hopped down, ran down the sidewalk a few paces then went up the stairs and they would spawn. Worked for me when I killed the 2 guys, herded the others onto the stairs at the top, then hopped onto the train tracks and then pushed them off. I was using the third upgrade of the Shockwave BTW.

Awesome tip dude, awesome tip. This is also good for unlocking the "Get Off My Cloud" trophy.
---
"Money is like toilet paper, there's no problem until you run out."
#6Sevael(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2009 3:17:57 AM
Awesome tip dude, awesome tip. This is also good for unlocking the "Get Off My Cloud" trophy.

Thanks. I also got my "Get Off My Cloud" trophy here, though it happened on my second attempt at the "Have A Nice Fall" stunt, so I was already pretty close to getting it anyway. :)

I found the train timing to always be the same as long as my timing was the same. When respawning at Zeke's, I immediately hop down to the tracks and grind over to the station, no trains come through. I glide down to the edge of the water and hop over the railings, then glide out to the first pillar of the broken dock. I turn around and all the people are gathering at the edge, waiting for me. I glide back to them and jump my way back up to the street and run up the east-side stairs. The Reapers spawn as I approach the first landing on my way up the stairway. About 10 or 15 seconds after I get up to the train station and start dealing with them, a train goes by heading north/west.
#7Darker ZenPosted 5/30/2009 3:27:16 AM
Any "Dark Water" side mission is good for this, too. As the mission calls for you seeking out a water tower, which are obviously located on the roof of buildings, and are typically guarded by 3-5 enemies.

If you sneak up the opposite side of the building that they're on, you can sometimes get the jump on them as they won't notice your presence.
---
PSN ID : DrkrZen : Burnout Paradise, R2, LBP, BF:BC, SFIV, KZ2, HAWX
#8JKMaynardPosted 5/30/2009 3:29:22 AM
Why can i not seem to find zekes place lol i thought it was on the map i went to every red dot on my map nothing ???
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing Gears of war 2---Killzone 2---Resident evil 5
#9Ruby SapphirePosted 5/30/2009 5:19:52 AM
Praise Sevael. :D Finally achieved all 21.
---
"Yes, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are. Death awaits you." - Nyx Avatar, Persona 3.
#10Sevael(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2009 5:46:59 AM
Any "Dark Water" side mission is good for this, too.

This is true. However, most of these missions come very early in the game. If you completed them and failed to get the stunt before that point (like me), there is unfortunately no way to do these missions again. It would have saved a lot of time to just do the stunts before leaving Neon, but I didn't realize how difficult it would be if I waited until later.

Why can i not seem to find zekes place lol i thought it was on the map i went to every red dot on my map nothing ???

There is no red dot. Zeke's building is along the north end of Neon, near the center. It looks different from the other buildings (chain link fences around the top), so you can usually see it from far away. Just ride the rails along the north until you see it.