Trish Reaches Out Mission??

#1Ace_AndersonPosted 3/22/2012 2:08:03 PM
I'm kinda stuck with this particular mission and I keep dying and failing the mission. I've read the section on how to get through it but I still fail the mission.

I was wondering if anyone who has the game could help me out with getting past this particular mission as well as the side missions that I've got left to finish??

I haven't been able to make a copy of my saved log yet seeing as how I didn't get time to copy it yet but will copy it when I get back on the computer next which may be this coming up sunday so if anyone can help me with it and send me a message privately through gamefaqs with your email address, I'll then email my saved log to you so you can help me out..

Please don't post if your gonna make fun or harrass me. Serious replies only..

Thanks..
---
Look at my info page for my animal crossing wii info.
#2HoBoSPosted 3/23/2012 6:29:37 AM
The saves are locked to your user. You're going to have to do it yourself, or have someone come over to do it.
---
" yes you are [an alcoholic], you're just on sabbatical" -Starfirepenguin
#3MrStarkillerPosted 3/24/2012 12:27:23 PM
^This.

So which one was this again? The medical crate protection one? Help us, help you.
#4Ace_Anderson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2012 12:24:58 PM
then why are there saved game logs already posted from other users in the Saves section if the saved games are supposedly locked to each ps3??
---
#5MrStarkillerPosted 3/29/2012 8:58:43 AM
Because they think it is just brutally funny. In a way they are right. However, the joke does tend to grow old rather quickly. About by the time a topic is made about using them to skip just playing the game to get such things (earned).
#6Ace_Anderson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 3:47:55 PM
i actually do need help with getting past the Trisha Reaches Out mission and one or two of the smaller side missions dealing with spies and the fan club.
---
#7GasmanOAVPosted 3/30/2012 8:05:21 AM
Ya, this mission is difficult especially on "Hard". It's probably one of the three hardest missions in the game IMO. There are checkpoints during it. If you can get to a checkpoint you don't have to go too far back when you die. There is a checkpoint just after the bridge and one at the last turn. Just keep using the Shockwave to repel the rockets. These are what will do the most damage to you and the bus.

The spy missions you need to stay on the roofs and keep out of sight. You will find the path you need to use to stay close and out of sight.
---
I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want it to be today.
#8MrStarkillerPosted 3/30/2012 11:00:21 AM
>bus
Ah, so that's the one we're referring to. Just keep getting off it as soon as a new wave of foes appear, scale atop a building and ruin fools. Play it slow and safe. Each time you die, the bus restarts at 'light damage' (yellow). *note that there are checkpoints* I'd advise that just prior to the bridge, you clear the way ahead of time (shockwaves and such), refill and maybe aim to defend with shockwave as the other fellow noted prior to retreating into the prison and killing those that come for you. Prior to the homestretch, get off, go ahead and clear the path before riding through again (maybe getting off as 2x Rocket users appear to deal with them safely from high ground).
#9occupinePosted 4/1/2012 4:13:46 AM
trish reaches out is defending the care package.I did it on hard,i just used the same strategy as normal
---
Currently Playing : Dawn Of War 2:Retribution. Bleach: Soul Ressurrecion,WWE'12, CoD: MW3, Borderlands GOTY, FFXIII, Demigod, Dead Island, Minecraft.
#10Ace_Anderson(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 11:33:54 AM
i've got my saved game log ready to send to anyone who's willing to help me out in getting past this particular part.

i don't know why they took the saves section down because there were three saves there that i managed to get before it disappeared.

thanks.
---