The worst thing about this game

#1ravensfan2055Posted 4/16/2012 3:34:13 PM(edited)
I got this game recently, and I have been loving it. There are very few complaints I have; even Cole's sticky climbing isn't that big of a problem. The #1 thing I have a problem with is that when you clear an area by doing a mission, there is no change in how many reapers roam the stinkin' city! I've completed 100% of the Neon District, and reapers are still there shooting me as I run through the town. I thought the missions were supposed to, "clean up the town." Doesn't Zeke make a comment about that after every side mission? I mean, c'mon! It would be sooo much better if you could actually see results for your work, but it's so stupid to hear Zeke say, "Whoo! You're cleanin' up the town!" while reapers are still blanketing the city as much as they were before you cleaned up the town.
---
Before you post your Kill:Death ratio, figure out what your Grade Point Average is and compare them. If your GPA is higher, then brag about your KDR!
#2Nate_the_Great8Posted 4/16/2012 3:41:26 PM
It decreases the amount of enemies. Try not doing the side missions and you will be swarmed every time you step outside.
---
PSN: Nate_the_Great8
#3ravensfan2055(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 3:58:25 PM
Nate_the_Great8 posted...
It decreases the amount of enemies. Try not doing the side missions and you will be swarmed every time you step outside.

Well, I haven't noticed it that much. Besides, the enemies are still in a city that is supposedly 100% clean? That makes no sense.
---
Before you post your Kill:Death ratio, figure out what your Grade Point Average is and compare them. If your GPA is higher, then brag about your KDR!
#4Nate_the_Great8Posted 4/16/2012 4:36:49 PM

just play the damn game man
---
PSN: Nate_the_Great8
#5ravensfan2055(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 8:07:03 AM

I am playing the game, and I like it. I just find it annoying that I have guys shooting me in a town that is supposed to be 100% free of enemies while I hunt down all the blast shards.
---
#6StarBladeEdgePosted 4/17/2012 10:11:02 AM

you better play something and spare us your stupid comments dude
---
If this post was helpful to you press the Cool Dude button, thanks.
Sart Bimpson:''Eat my posts !''
#7FinalFlamesPosted 4/18/2012 5:02:50 PM
Gotta beat all the main missions in a place. When you beat the game, you'll whine about there not being enough enemies. Barring that, you may be going into power-outed areas (if you don't have 100% in an area)
---
MMSF3BA Cygnus noise Shadow*Fc:111985239887
PSN:GfaqFinalFlames
#8AzanodePosted 4/18/2012 5:52:46 PM
It decreases enemy numbers, it doesn't wipe them out completely. Usually the complaint is from people who want to finish the stunts post game but they can't because there's so few enemies.
#9ravensfan2055(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 9:43:10 PM
Azanode posted...
It decreases enemy numbers, it doesn't wipe them out completely. Usually the complaint is from people who want to finish the stunts post game but they can't because there's so few enemies.

No, my complaint is coming from me hunting down the blast shards while enemies continue to shoot me. I also just finished the game, and, while there are less enemies, there aren't so few that I am unable to complete stunts.
---
l or I? Which one is the letter I and which one is an L? This post was made with the I's as L's and the L's as I's. ^_^
#10stingwraithPosted 4/19/2012 3:15:06 AM
So you'd rather do one side-mission and completely sterilize the surrounding area for the rest of the game? Sounds boring.
---
I don't need excuses, I need TEARS