silent hill scarlet boss

#1poundcake33Posted 10/17/2008 2:29:32 PM
If anybody can help me please let me know for some reason I can't get to the spider part
#2_Shuyin_Posted 10/17/2008 3:29:19 PM
Make sure you remove the skin off her arms and legs before going for the torso in the first form.

BTW, when you get to the second form, use your KNIFE. It's weak, but so fast that Scarlet will barely get a chance to touch you.
---
Just don't pull a Lionhart and shove your fingers in your ears and go " no no no no no not true" when you hear something you don't like. - OnslaughtX
#3NINFanboyPosted 10/17/2008 3:39:03 PM
During the first phase just run behind her and fully charge crowbar attacks. Whenever she falls to her knees look for spots which are still covered in the skin/porcelain shell and hit those with some more charged attacks.

Second phase: See above post.
---
I got my violence in hi-def ultrarealism
#4poundcake33(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 6:05:49 PM
I have done all that and I get to the point where I hit the button and all that but it never goes to the spider scarlet I just don't get what I am doing wrong with this one
---
one sweet poundcake
#5SaydeWindsaurPosted 10/17/2008 6:09:08 PM
One guy who had a similar problem fixed it by mashing X and square at the same time. I'm not sure why it worked, but it did the trick for him. Hopefully you'll have the same success.
#6poundcake33(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2008 6:39:39 PM
Thank you all for the help!!!
Nothing has helped and I have even started the game over a few times this is driving me crazy I have never had a problem with a game like this I have been trying for days Please someone save me.
---
one sweet poundcake
#7by_the_godsPosted 10/17/2008 7:25:33 PM
It will take as many times as it takes for you to knock all the armor off. It could be 2 times it could be ten if you are not hitting the right spots. You should get to a point where you can dodge without even thinking about it. Trust me you can do this, once you get to the second part it's easy.
---
AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core Processor, 4 GB DDR 2 RAM, ATI Radeon 2600 Pro, 750 GB 7200rpm Hard Drive.
#8poundcake33(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2008 8:01:59 AM
Was up all night and nothing can't kill her. After I got to hitting the square and x I did it like over and over and nothing she never went to her spider form and there was nothing left on her to break nothing on her arms and nothing on her legs nothing Does anybody know of any more ways to do this crap.
thanks
---
one sweet poundcake
#9poundcake33(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2008 10:43:56 AM
Update I took the game back today when the store opend and got a new copy. There was just no way scarlet should of gave me that much trouble. Started the game over for the fifth time and when I got to her I had no problems at all. All this time I thought it was me. It was the stupid game!!!!!
---
one sweet poundcake
#10HUNK_REVILPosted 10/18/2008 12:17:52 PM
^LOL YOU DIDNT XD
---
PSN~ SilentSreams
MGO~ SilentScreams Rank FoxHound LvL 9