To everyone trolling the inversion topics........... try this then talk.........

#1H8LaggersPosted 10/2/2008 2:43:11 PM
Go into your options and switch the controls for the analog sticks. Make the camera the left one and the character movement the right one

Then come back here and let us know how it goes after 10 or 20 minutes. And be honest if your capable of it.
---
Obama voted AGAINST a proposed bill in his state that was to ban the killing of babies that survived the abortion procedure.
#2AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 10/2/2008 2:46:51 PM
or... or.... i dunno.. you could complain to konami about it (you know, someone who might be able to do something about it) and not give a crap about what the people here say about your concerns... >_>

---
"PS3 runs off of Blu-Ray thus PS3 doesn't really have its own graphics" - SoraOwnsAll
#3H8Laggers(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 2:49:26 PM
or... or.... i dunno.. you could complain to konami about it (you know, someone who might be able to do something about it) and not give a crap about what the people here say about your concerns... >_>

I already did that.

And there is no good reason not to show the trolls that if what theyre used to was missing just how hard it would be to adapt.
---
Obama voted AGAINST a proposed bill in his state that was to ban the killing of babies that survived the abortion procedure.
#4ArjenauPosted 10/2/2008 2:50:24 PM
I've done it before.

I used to play Inverted on Halo as well. And then, because my friends didn't want me wasting hard drive space with profiles, I just would play whatever it was set on.

I never reached competitive tourney level, no, but I could fight them with either way.
#5animamundusPosted 10/2/2008 2:51:19 PM
There are several player using the default control with no problem.

So . . .

---
"You open your mouth again I swear i`m gonna break it" -KoRn.
#6slayerxelitePosted 10/2/2008 2:59:37 PM
On the other hand, we realy dont need multiple topics on this issue which is what seems to be happening lately. Hate to break it to you but ultimately no one cares. Not Konami, not DH, no one. Inverted controls are a option that is put into a game sometimes and isnt something that has to be done by the programmers. People need to stop complaining and either adapt to the controls presented or return the game. Simple as that.

I feel bad if you really want to play this game and cant learn to adapt to the controls, I really do. Almost every game I play has a different control scheme and while switching between them is awkward at first, I can easily adapt to the game Im playing after a few minutes. It honestly isnt something terribly hard to do. Be glad that you can at least designate what each individual button allows you to do as that will allow for a comfortable level of customization.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs. Where opinions become fact.
#7H8Laggers(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 8:13:14 PM
Nearly 6 hours later and this thread is dead.

LMAO at all the trolls who couldnt live up to there own challenge of learning a new control scheme in 10 minutes. When given the chance to prove their trolling was legit they FAILED.

They blast our topic for 1 reason......... something to do to be a protagonist. They want the topics to stop and die yet they continually bump them with the endless intent to argue a point they cant even prove by accepting this simple challenge.

In the last 6 hours there have been nearly 100 posts arguing about inversion pro/con and yet no one exercised the chance to prove there position by trying this themselves. Just goes to show what real intentions were.

Were not telling you to play OUR WAY so stop telling us to play YOUR WAY. Diversity is a good thing.
---
#8fluffychaos678Posted 10/2/2008 8:17:27 PM
Inverted camera controls are one thing, but changing which analog stick controls camera and which controls movement? That isn't an equal challenge at all. Stop being so emo about this, man up, and just play the game.
---
blergh.
#9H8Laggers(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2008 8:20:34 PM
Inverted camera controls are one thing, but changing which analog stick controls camera and which controls movement? That isn't an equal challenge at all. Stop being so emo about this, man up, and just play the game.

LOL @ the predictable response.

Funny thing is if my challenge is so outrageous and unfair why in the hell would they give us that option to begin with? AND NOT THE ONE THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY USE?!

---
#10SuseerPosted 10/2/2008 8:29:06 PM
Tried it out, got used to it within 10 minutes.

Easy as cake

GG.
---
Xbox Live Tag: DocShay