to be fair, i got this off of someone from the PS3 forum and he got it from the Brady strategy guide. I tried it and it worked. You have to have the puzzle started in it's default formation for it to work.
1) Move the top-right double piece one space left.
2) Move the second piece in the third row one space down.
3) Move the third piece in the third row one space to the left.
4) Move the double piece on the far-right in the center one space up.
5) Move the bottom-right double piece one space up.
6) Move the second piece in the fourth row two spaces to the right.
7) Move the first piece in the fourth row two spaces to the right.
8) Move the second piece in the third row one space down.
9) Move the second double piece in the third row to the left.
10) Move the center double piece on the left side one space down.
11) Move the first piece in the first row one space down.
12) Move the double piece on the top far-right one space down.
Weve seen these puzzles countless times before in past SH and other survival horror games.
Similar ones, not this exact one. All the others tend to be the single tile, 9x9 puzzles, which I can solve in my sleep. This one is a 16X16 and it has some 2x1 and 1X2 tiles instead of just all 1X1 square tiles, placing more restrictions on where each tile can move and how and making it a much larger pain.
And thanks for the solution...I was getting tired of always being one tile off.
"A man's house is his castle, but it shouldn't have to be a fortress." -Calvin's Dad, Calvin and Hobbs