Item World: Treasure room, can't reach the chests

#1cj_iwakuraPosted 1/19/2011 6:13:49 PM
The one with the towers of boxes. Is this just meant to be taken on at a (much) higher level? I can only get to like three of them.
---
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cj_iwakura <~ Streaming games you've never heard of, nightly.
PSN: cj_iwakura (SSF4, BB: CS) (Main: Sakura/Rose | Tsubaki/Jin)
#2biqutSPosted 1/19/2011 6:50:14 PM
Corsica's tower should unlock bird watchers club after you find it the first time.
Jump height is affected by members in that club and Mao's level, caps at level 4000.
Not sure what the min is to get to the top of the tower.
#3LewsTheDragonPosted 1/19/2011 10:52:55 PM
I can get there at 3,000, so it's not the cap, at least.

As for how much lower you can go, I dunno...
---
I Love Christians. They Taste Like Chicken.
Praying Is Politically Correct Schizophrenia.
#4LycrosisPosted 1/20/2011 3:18:38 AM
If you mean the room that has multiple towers of varying heights each with a chest at the top then it is possible to get all of them without increasing your jumping ability, it just takes a bit of practice to know which ones to jump to and to be able to get onto the next one without missing/falling off.

If it's the room that's one big tower of boxes in the middle then you need to do some serious leveling or join the bird watchers club as far as I know.
#5GhalionPosted 1/20/2011 3:19:26 AM
I was able to do those without birdwatchers club at around level 550. Just jump from one tower to the other. At 550 you should be able to leap up on 3 box stacks, which was enough to take all the chests.
I also have bird watchers club unlocked (now, not before). Is I possible to unlock it via this event as well? Corseca's tower is still out of reach for me since the last jump is a 8 box jump IIRC. Certainly more than 4