il give u a 400hp tengu for a high hp johnny anyone want to trade?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
  3. il give u a 400hp tengu for a high hp johnny anyone want to trade?
8 years ago#1
^^^topic
8 years ago#2
you mean that 400 hp tengu that everyone has?
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
8 years ago#3
ya so wat
8 years ago#4
skin hacked soldiers are rare and wil take another rare soldier to get
---
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
8 years ago#5
wat
8 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
8 years ago#7
hmmm, what kind of hack is it to get a hacked raiden or snake. It can't be a simple skin hack, or else we would just be seeing 400 hp snakes and stuff. I can hack somewhat, it always freezes if i stat change lol, and im trying to learn how to skin hack, but i bet that will freeze too. I have no clue how to server hack, that seems hard to do, and i think that was how we were getting all those soldiers that freeze PSP's and the princess camo. Maybe I'll devote tonight towards further hacking.
---
8 years ago#8
ooooo
8 years ago#9
btw I think i need cheatmaster, cause i heard it has more potential then CW, if anyone knows what they're doing they're more then welcome to help over like yahoo or AIM.
---
8 years ago#10
can i get ur save
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
  3. il give u a 400hp tengu for a high hp johnny anyone want to trade?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived