Unlocking Alicia's "Mysterious Body" potential - how?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Unlocking Alicia's "Mysterious Body" potential - how?
8 years ago#1

Hullos all!

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't been able to find an exact answer anywhere.

As the topic title suggests, I need help unlocking Alicia's "Mysterious Body" (MB) potential.

Here's what I've tried so far:

Alicia's level 20. I'm on my 2nd playthrough, so she got all her potentials, except MB.

I cast the order "Awaken Potential" on her, and runs about in a skirmish, killing stuff and taking damage.

I've yet to see MB go off (supposedly healing her wounds).

Is there something I'm missing?

Oh - one last question: If I manage to get her MB to go off, will it be available to me from now on, or will I have to use the "Awaken Potential" order every time?

8 years ago#2
Go to Ellet. Pay her money for the report. Play the report. Profit.
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
8 years ago#3
I happens pretty often, but only when she ends an action (healing someone else, shooting her gun/grenade launcher, etc), not at the end of the turn. You get it in the Extra Chapter "Signs of Awakening" from Ellet. Also, mark spoilers dude.
"If that's how you see me, I'll make you blush a pretty pink when I kick your ***!"- Nero: DMC4
8 years ago#4

Oh I forgot - some poeple mentions a "Side Quest" to do, to get MB - if that's true, where do I get that quest?

8 years ago#5

The Deadpool posted...
Go to Ellet. Pay her money for the report. Play the report. Profit.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...

Hummm...

Why would I pay her money for what report?

8 years ago#6
Go to Headquarters. Go to Castlefront St. Talk to Ellet. Ellet will ask for money. Give Ellet money.

There are several reports. One for each character. Guess which one you need...
8 years ago#7

I didn't read you guy's replies correctly ;o)

Ok - now I just gotta find the "Signs of Awakening" report ;o) She hasn't given me that yet.

8 years ago#8

And thanks for your help guys!

I guess my mistake during the first playthrough was to neglect visiting her - I only have 5 reports from her.

1. Boards
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Unlocking Alicia's "Mysterious Body" potential - how?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived