Unlocking Alicia's "Mysterious Body" potential - how?

#1lasseslothPosted 11/27/2008 3:33:41 PM

Hullos all!

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't been able to find an exact answer anywhere.

As the topic title suggests, I need help unlocking Alicia's "Mysterious Body" (MB) potential.

Here's what I've tried so far:

Alicia's level 20. I'm on my 2nd playthrough, so she got all her potentials, except MB.

I cast the order "Awaken Potential" on her, and runs about in a skirmish, killing stuff and taking damage.

I've yet to see MB go off (supposedly healing her wounds).

Is there something I'm missing?

Oh - one last question: If I manage to get her MB to go off, will it be available to me from now on, or will I have to use the "Awaken Potential" order every time?

#2The DeadpoolPosted 11/27/2008 3:37:14 PM
Go to Ellet. Pay her money for the report. Play the report. Profit.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
#3PureNothingnessPosted 11/27/2008 3:38:05 PM
I happens pretty often, but only when she ends an action (healing someone else, shooting her gun/grenade launcher, etc), not at the end of the turn. You get it in the Extra Chapter "Signs of Awakening" from Ellet. Also, mark spoilers dude.
---
"If that's how you see me, I'll make you blush a pretty pink when I kick your ***!"- Nero: DMC4
#4lassesloth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2008 3:46:48 PM

Oh I forgot - some poeple mentions a "Side Quest" to do, to get MB - if that's true, where do I get that quest?

#5lassesloth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2008 3:49:40 PM

The Deadpool posted...
Go to Ellet. Pay her money for the report. Play the report. Profit.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...

Hummm...

Why would I pay her money for what report?

#6The DeadpoolPosted 11/27/2008 3:57:07 PM
Go to Headquarters. Go to Castlefront St. Talk to Ellet. Ellet will ask for money. Give Ellet money.

There are several reports. One for each character. Guess which one you need...
---
#7lassesloth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2008 3:58:53 PM

I didn't read you guy's replies correctly ;o)

Ok - now I just gotta find the "Signs of Awakening" report ;o) She hasn't given me that yet.

#8lassesloth(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2008 4:01:04 PM

And thanks for your help guys!

I guess my mistake during the first playthrough was to neglect visiting her - I only have 5 reports from her.