DW6 is back in the top 10!

#21Sun_Ce_of_WUPosted 2/4/2008 9:48:40 PM
WUK, i dont want to sound mean, but dont make this some personal quest that will take over your life, thus straying you from other important duties such as school and other obligations that you must take care of, like being a filial son and such

but when i get free time, i come on here and lurk/post/spam, a great time killer and a superb hobby to have. Dynasty Warriors truly is the best, i love this series
---
Dynasty Warriors 6 PRE-ORDERED
DW4 and SW2 characters maxed out: 74/74
#22Kedith333Posted 2/4/2008 9:51:24 PM
There's no time for this arguing, we should totally be celebrating! Thanks to all those little people we had to step on to get here....*sniff* our next goal... #1 baby!
---
- Signatures are for commies! Wait a minute.... crap.
#23Kingdom_of_Wu2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2008 9:54:31 PM
Sun_Ce, did you forget that I'm grounded? I have nothing better to do, for the next 9 weeks, and of course I'm gonna do my school work, if I ever want to get out of this damn house. (no offense to my parents for putting me in a house)
#24Sun_Ce_of_WUPosted 2/4/2008 9:54:54 PM
step on little people, why would we have to, even the little people helped this board get back into the top 10. Besides keep your eye on the prize, our next goal is to have Lu Bu in the next character battle duh....haha
---
#25Sun_Ce_of_WUPosted 2/4/2008 9:57:00 PM
IDK man, I wouldn't complain to much, they give you food/clothing/and a place to sleep, you should show the utmost respect to your parents, not saying that you dont, but you should because afterall you wouldnt be here if it wasnt for them
---
#26Sun_Ce_of_WUPosted 2/4/2008 9:57:30 PM
double post, while your at it, freaking download AIM and hit me up, my sn is in my profile
---
#27Kedith333Posted 2/4/2008 10:03:05 PM
By little people I meant the people from other game topic boards. The ones we topped to become no. 10
---
#28Kedith333Posted 2/4/2008 10:05:06 PM
oh yeah and Lu Bu for next character battle... totally. Or maybe the God of War himself, Guan Yu. The guy has a beard that goes below his waist! that alone will get him in the semifinals.
---
#29Kingdom_of_Wu2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2008 10:09:11 PM

Sun_Ce_of_WU posted...
IDK man, I wouldn't complain to much, they give you food/clothing/and a place to sleep, you should show the utmost respect to your parents, not saying that you dont, but you should because afterall you wouldnt be here if it wasnt for them
---

Ewww, horrible image! But still, 9 weeks is waaayyy too much, and they always over-do my punishments.

#30IXofSwordsPosted 2/5/2008 1:40:17 PM
oh yeah and Lu Bu for next character battle... totally.

Historical figures cannot be nominated for character battles.

Juggy we all know you want ADYREL back so he can post his hentai and loli fetish

<_<;
---
"Any man who hates dogs and children can't be all bad." -Leo Rosten