Basic Menu Translations

#1GameOzPosted 3/18/2008 4:46:40 PM
I will post what I have and hope that someone can/will add to it and correct me with what I have wrong.

Once the game boots up you get two options:

(This option takes you to the next page)

(?)

*From the first option above

(Single Player)

(Multi-Player)

(Wi-Fi)

(Options)

*At this point you pick your characters/change their apperance ect.

(From picking Multi-Player above, 2-4 Players)

(Death Match) (Capture the Flag) (Control Flag)

*Now pick one of three stages to play on/Select bottom button to continue to next page

*Next Screen

(Minutes)...............................................................................(Kills/Number of Flags)

(Team)...................................................................................(?)
This will be grayed out unless 3 or more players are playing

(Hit Points)............................................................................(Pistols/Red Grenade)(Gold Hammer)
1%,50%,100% You can pick starting weapon

(?)............................................................................................(?)

(?)

If you pause the screen during game play, you will get four options:

Resume
Restart That Game
Back to Multi-player/Game Type Selection Screen
Back out of Game

NOTES:
Clearly, I am not using the right names for the game types/options, so if someone can correct me and add to this, that woudl be great.

The grayed out areas in multi-player, stayed grayed out unless three or more people are playing. If you select team play, it will bring up a screen where you can put players on two teams.

It seems like one of the (?) mark options at the bottom removes the game radar but I can't figure out the one that does it. There is also suppose to be a fog option but I can't figure that out either.

Regarding the game types, death match is first to get a set number of kills. Capture the flag is first player/team to get the selected number of flags. The third game type is the player/team holding the flag at the end of the game wins. It doesn't seem to matter how long you have the flag as long as you have it at the end of the game.

I know this is basic but maybe it will help someone. I would love for someone to fill in the blanks and add/correct what I have. Also, I didn't mess with Wi-Fi but if a few of us want to get a game going, someone would need to look into that.
---
No More Heroes is pretty much the greatest game ever made.
#2JeltPosted 4/5/2008 3:16:52 AM
Actually, I will write a complete FAQ for this game someday, but I don't know when because I don't really have enough time.
To complete what you said, when you chose the mode and the stage, there's an option to the right of the stage selection called "kii" that lets you chose between the normal stage and the foggy stage. It must be unlocked on 1 player mode before you can chose it on multiplayer mode.
Then in the options, right of the team option is the "team kill" option (on - off) which lets you hit your allies.
The 3 options in the bottom are:
radar: on - off.............................................................................................. items: on - off (health and bonus)
weapons: on - off (if "no", there won't be any weapons in the stage)

I'll try to write it next week, but I doubt I will be motivated...
---
good free RPG: diver down http://6URL.com/KYN spirit engine /TSE (add a i for info) cave story /KYP eternal daughter /ETDA