What a dumb game!

#1lordfriday2Posted 1/19/2013 7:19:40 AM
Just played through it for the first time.... and SPOILER ALERT!!

What a stupid game!!! all that running around, all that stupid stuff.. for what? to KILL YOURSELF at the end of the game??? BEYOND STUPID.. it's like they had no other way to think about how to finish it so they just thought.. WOW lets have them off themselves... great message you're sending ... what a rip off...
#2WesternEyedPosted 1/19/2013 11:36:36 PM
Yes, because a cut scene at the end of a game completely negates the ten to twenty hours of gameplay that came before it. I hope you didn't enjoy the game, because now, obviously, you realize that you weren't having fun all that time.

Because of the ending. Right.

Look, to be honest, I haven't even finished this game. And while I will gladly admit that the gameplay has its issues (respawning hardpoints, insta-spawning cars, AI that can see through brush, etc.), I still love playing it. And I don't CARE how it ends, because I'm having fun.

Now, if you think the game sucked, fine. Maybe you didn't enjoy it. But saying a game is pointless because the story dictates the main character dying at the end is just stupid.

MULTIPLE MOVIE SPOILERS: Is Children of Men bad because the protagonist dies at the end? How about The Book of Eli? Your argument is invalid.
---
Signature for user 'WesternEyed' will be shown pending approval by Homeland Security.
#3lordfriday2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 3:35:03 AM
my arguement IS valid.. the whole ends of the game doesn't justify the stuff you go through in it... it just doesn't make sense... it's pointless... im glad you like it though to each their own... i will not purchase the third one though...
#4WesternEyedPosted 1/20/2013 10:58:08 PM
I won't be buying the third game, either, but it's because they've apparently tried to make Far Cry into an RPG. Nothing against RPG's, but Far Cry doesn't need to be one.

In any case, I'll get around to finishing the game eventually to see what you're talking about. If it really makes that much of an impact, I kinda want to see it now...
---
Signature for user 'WesternEyed' will be shown pending approval by Homeland Security.