sounds great but dont understand the gameplay

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. sounds great but dont understand the gameplay

User Info: LIQUID_SWORDS

LIQUID_SWORDS
9 years ago#1
hi can someone who knows about bully explain things like class missions in maths, english and geography and how they can make that into great gameplay and stuff thanks. and also the sort of things you do in bully thanks alot.

User Info: zombie91

zombie91
9 years ago#2
English has you doing a word jumble. It gives you letters and you have to make words out of those letters. By passing each harder level you get new abilities like being able to taunt better. With passing art classes you are able to talk to the ladies better and get better benefits. Shop class gives you better rides. Gym shows you some new fighting moves. There are others. It's a fun game. I own the ps2 version since it came out and I'm going to get this one too.

LIQUID_SWORDS
9 years ago#3
so that all it is going to classes. so i bet in the maths ones we need a calculator by are game pads lol

LIQUID_SWORDS
9 years ago#4
just saw some vids of the gameplay on ps2. its like button presses to do stuff thats cool.

User Info: jeff003

jeff003
9 years ago#5

LIQUID_SWORDS posted...
hi can someone who knows about bully explain things like class missions in maths, english and geography and how they can make that into great gameplay and stuff thanks. and also the sort of things you do in bully thanks alot.

This will help you.

http://bullymissions.com/

1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. sounds great but dont understand the gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived