sounds great but dont understand the gameplay

#1LIQUID_SWORDSPosted 1/16/2008 12:33:36 PM
hi can someone who knows about bully explain things like class missions in maths, english and geography and how they can make that into great gameplay and stuff thanks. and also the sort of things you do in bully thanks alot.
#2zombie91Posted 1/16/2008 2:01:13 PM
English has you doing a word jumble. It gives you letters and you have to make words out of those letters. By passing each harder level you get new abilities like being able to taunt better. With passing art classes you are able to talk to the ladies better and get better benefits. Shop class gives you better rides. Gym shows you some new fighting moves. There are others. It's a fun game. I own the ps2 version since it came out and I'm going to get this one too.
#3LIQUID_SWORDS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2008 6:48:57 PM
so that all it is going to classes. so i bet in the maths ones we need a calculator by are game pads lol
#4LIQUID_SWORDS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2008 9:28:00 PM
just saw some vids of the gameplay on ps2. its like button presses to do stuff thats cool.
#5jeff003Posted 1/16/2008 10:18:50 PM

LIQUID_SWORDS posted...
hi can someone who knows about bully explain things like class missions in maths, english and geography and how they can make that into great gameplay and stuff thanks. and also the sort of things you do in bully thanks alot.

This will help you.

http://bullymissions.com/