Only 8 new missions?

#1NibblerPosted 1/23/2008 4:33:26 PM
One of my biggest gripes with the original Bully (Which, mind you, I absolutely loved) was the somewhat short supply of optional missions. They had a chance to fix it here, and it seems that they blew it.

I'll still be getting the game (Since I never actually owned the original, just borrowed it long enough to beat it twice), but this is a little disappointing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LhTtFHaHIg
Probably the greatest thing I'll ever do.
#2FreePabloPosted 1/25/2008 8:12:35 PM
Bully: Scholarship Edition isn't exactly marketed or being made for people who have beaten the game twice.
---
"if anyone understood "The Matrix Trilogy" then they are a bunch of nihilists." -gabrizzio555
#3SolidWanderPosted 1/31/2008 7:29:18 PM
I'd definitely love to get this game again, but I'm going to wait and see if these extra missions are even worth my time.
---
Patiently awaiting the arrival of: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3), Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition (PS2), and Fable 2 (XBOX 360).
#4GlassRabbitPosted 2/7/2008 4:09:26 PM
as long as there are no gameplay issues, or other major technical difficulties i will be getting this game.

i never got a chance to play bully on the PS2, because my machine broke a couple months before its release.

but i must say; the developers had a major laps in judgement by adding a multiplayer feature instead of creating more missions or other single player content.

there are plenty of other games out there for those who want to play with friends. why play a bad multiplayer mini-game when you can play call of duty 4 or madden football?

seriously! i think somebody at rockstar has their head up their butt.

---
when they kick at your front door, how are you going to come? with your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?
#5liljl_416Posted 2/21/2008 1:18:38 PM

One of the missions is called: Mircle on Bullworth St. where you talk to Santa then fight all of his elfs.

If you don't believe me go to http://www.comcast.net/ then go to videos type in Bully Scholarship Edition and click on Bully Scholarship Edition Wii Preview.

#6ElixirGoldPosted 2/21/2008 7:08:54 PM

Hope a few of those missions actually feature missions involving Gary and Pete, not just random ones...

#7BrassMonkeyPosted 2/21/2008 7:23:12 PM
i finished the game, and am still buying the 360 edition. I want the best version of this game.