Only 8 new missions?

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
One of my biggest gripes with the original Bully (Which, mind you, I absolutely loved) was the somewhat short supply of optional missions. They had a chance to fix it here, and it seems that they blew it.

I'll still be getting the game (Since I never actually owned the original, just borrowed it long enough to beat it twice), but this is a little disappointing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LhTtFHaHIg
Probably the greatest thing I'll ever do.
8 years ago#2
Bully: Scholarship Edition isn't exactly marketed or being made for people who have beaten the game twice.
"if anyone understood "The Matrix Trilogy" then they are a bunch of nihilists." -gabrizzio555
8 years ago#3
I'd definitely love to get this game again, but I'm going to wait and see if these extra missions are even worth my time.
Patiently awaiting the arrival of: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3), Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition (PS2), and Fable 2 (XBOX 360).
8 years ago#4
as long as there are no gameplay issues, or other major technical difficulties i will be getting this game.

i never got a chance to play bully on the PS2, because my machine broke a couple months before its release.

but i must say; the developers had a major laps in judgement by adding a multiplayer feature instead of creating more missions or other single player content.

there are plenty of other games out there for those who want to play with friends. why play a bad multiplayer mini-game when you can play call of duty 4 or madden football?

seriously! i think somebody at rockstar has their head up their butt.
when they kick at your front door, how are you going to come? with your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?
8 years ago#5

One of the missions is called: Mircle on Bullworth St. where you talk to Santa then fight all of his elfs.

If you don't believe me go to http://www.comcast.net/ then go to videos type in Bully Scholarship Edition and click on Bully Scholarship Edition Wii Preview.

8 years ago#6

Hope a few of those missions actually feature missions involving Gary and Pete, not just random ones...

8 years ago#7
i finished the game, and am still buying the 360 edition. I want the best version of this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived