Bully 2? No, I don't think so.

#1RichardWaynePosted 1/28/2008 9:15:12 PM
First of all.. I'm not a flamer or a troller. I freakin' LOVED Bully. I would do ANYTHING for the mere possibilty of a Bully 2.

Facts are facts.. regardless of what some of you say about sales, it apparently didn't do well enough to endorse a sequel. Find me ONE article that says otherwise... every interview I have ever read says a sequel is highly, HIGHLY unlikely.

Maybe if this new edition sells well enough they will reconsider. We can only hope.
#2RichardWayne(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2008 9:20:25 PM
http://gamepolitics.com/2007/01/04/bully-2-industry-analyst-says-no/

That pretty much paints the picture
#3DrKill09Posted 1/29/2008 5:07:54 PM

The problem was it was delayed quite a while, and by the time it came out, the next generation had already started a year earlier. I passed on it cause I didn't think it would be worth playing. I was also a bit disappointed that it wasn't rated M.

If it would've came out on time (which was supposed to be a few days after The Warriors), maybe it would've sold better.

Either way, a great game, and I can't wait for this new version!

#4SuperSonic1305Posted 1/30/2008 7:51:46 PM
Why would they be rereleasing it then? Everyone and their dogs have PS2's.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/SuperSonic1305/awesomesig5qk8pr.gif
#5Jshaw71Posted 1/31/2008 12:06:44 AM
i wouldn't mind seeing bully too, i would like to see custom charcaterion, choose your different cliches, (jock, prep, nerd, loner) i would like to see many sports mini-games, soccer, track, basketball, among others. new classes, drama, among others, just some thoughts...
#6Jshaw71Posted 1/31/2008 12:07:34 AM
i wouldn't mind seeing bully 2, i would like to see custom charcaterion, choose your different cliches, (jock, prep, nerd, loner) i would like to see many sports mini-games, soccer, track, basketball, among others. new classes, drama, among others, just some thoughts...
#7HeroWeNeedPosted 2/4/2008 7:02:52 AM
lol, i completely ignore industry analysts. They're wrong so often that their opinion is no better than yours or mine

---
hello internet
#8bohdavePosted 2/4/2008 8:07:41 AM
I would have taken a Bully 2 over a Manhunt 2 any day.
---
Not changing this sig until I own Grand Theft Auto IV.
Started: May 11 2006. Current release date (PAL): April 29 2008.
#9Genma The DestroyerPosted 2/4/2008 11:14:39 AM
Um, I'm pretty sure several magazines have reported recently about rumors of the next editions of Midnight Club, Bully and one other Rockstar game already being worked out, and planned.

Your proof that 'locks it down' is the speculation of one analyst, from a group that get crap wrong all the time. 'They're not going to do this!' Then they do. 'Um, this game won't be successful!' Then it is. 'Hey, we're still relevant!' But they're not.

Analysts are just like most weathermen. They give decent suggestions of what might happen, but in no way is their word law. Not even close.
#10tetsuo48Posted 2/4/2008 1:18:44 PM
"I would have taken a Bully 2 over a Manhunt 2 any day"

AGREED!
---
No matter where you go...there you are