This or the Lost game?

#1CairnsayPosted 1/31/2008 9:46:31 AM
In the UK (and maybe in the USA i think) this and the Lost game come out withing one or two weeks of each other, both games I want, but sadly as I'm not made of money I cant get them both on release. What do people reckon, I think I'm leading towards Bully as its going to only be 29.99 with most places.
---
GamerTag: Cairnsay
Playing: Mass Effect
#2PacificCirclePosted 1/31/2008 12:56:05 PM
Personally i would get this, the 8 new missions 4 new glasses sound so good.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qIYI8Z55dxM - Trailer if ya want it.
---
GT: PacificCircle
#3bigtimegamer413Posted 1/31/2008 2:34:12 PM
Well, if you've played the original Bully, then I would suggest that you spring for the Lost game. But if you have played the original Bully, then this would be a really good deal.
#4RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 1/31/2008 3:12:14 PM
Bully is a good game and new stuff will only make it better, LOST is a bad TV show and will make a terrible video game.

LOST had a great idea and pilot but it sucks big time now.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#5PacificCirclePosted 1/31/2008 3:59:17 PM
*Classes heh my bad :P.
---
GT: PacificCircle
#6Mordecai the MadPosted 2/1/2008 4:37:04 AM
Yeah... if you have the option for a real game, or a game based off a TV show, always pick the real game.

---
Do not mock me, Raziel. You, of all of us, should respect the power bestowed by a limitation overcome.
-- Rahab "Soul Reaver"
#7Legendtaker117Posted 2/1/2008 10:41:51 PM
Dont force your opinions of a TV show on someone, personally LOST is my favorite show. Ive never felt it has gone down hill, but many fans feel that while season 1 was good and better than season 2, that season 3 is the best so far.

Anyways if your a LOST fan like me, and youve been watching from the beggining, get LOST. But if you havent played Bully, then Bully would be a good choice to. If I was in your position I would probably get Bully since Im craving an open world game right now.
---
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RESET RADIO FORUMS (http://resetradio.libsyn.com/)
#8imperial_agentPosted 2/2/2008 12:52:15 AM

I'm excited about both Lost and Bully. What I'm going to do is get Lost when it comes out, beat it within 2 weeks, then sell it and use the money to buy Bully. From what I hear, Bully is going to retail for 40-50.