To get or not to get that is the question

#1zibit9195Posted 2/25/2008 9:38:46 AM
im just curios i have been reading alot about this game n in a way i want to get it can some1 feed me any information about it that have played the ps2 version how does it start? what do u do? is it like GTA just ur a bully kid? n what do people mean there r 4 new classes what kind of classes r there n what is the point?
---
myspace.com/zibit919
#2jeff003Posted 2/26/2008 1:32:57 AM
Bullymissions.com has all the info you need.They have a video of every mission.Basically you beat up bullies,break into lockers,play pranks,pull fire alarms,etc.You can also bully people yourself if you want to.The game even has a carnival you can go to and ride rides.Once you beat Russel in the 2nd chapter the gates open and you can free roam in the town.The ps2 version was great I can imagine how the 360 will be with the new missions.The storyline was great on the ps2.
#3jeff003Posted 2/26/2008 1:36:23 AM
What they mean about 4 new classes is the 360 and wii versions have 4 new classes the ps2 version didn't.The new classes include math,geology,music and biology.The ps2 version had art,english,shop class and photograpy and these will be in the new version along with the new classes above.
#4tonyhiphopPosted 2/26/2008 10:19:26 AM
This game was awesome on ps2. I recommend it to anyone. It plays control wise, like grand theft auto for the most part. For me the coolest thing with this game is how different it is from everything else. The atmosphere of the game is sweet, taking place in the school. Its alot of fun kicking the bullys around too.

I didnt beat the ps2 version, by played enough to know Id want it for 360. I just hope they gave the graphics a little face lift, not that they were bad on the ps2 at all, but should get a reworking to utilize the 360 more.