Just got 100% and here is how

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Just got 100% and here is how

User Info: ffmasterjose

ffmasterjose
5 years ago#201
What the what
SuperNiceDog bested myself and all others to become Guru Champion!
Your favorite Trapper's favorite Trapper

User Info: Jones15

Jones15
4 years ago#202
I was stuck 98.54% and I did everything on the list. I did 3 boxing matches, which got me 100%. You need to win 8 matches in boxing.

User Info: Eder_Paz

Eder_Paz
1 year ago#203
I bought this game recently cause it went on sale for $3.00 on the marketplace. I only had 675 GS in this and knew one day I might pick this game up and get the rest of the achievements.

As soon as I booted up my old save I did not recognize anything. The controls. The characters. Nothing. I restarted my game while at 80-something%.

As I saved for the first time I realized my last save was in 2008 which felt odd. The last time j played this game was 7 years ago when the first comments about reaching 100% were at a fever pitch.

Anyways. I'm stuck at 98% at the moment but in sure with a few little guides here and there that I'll reach my destination.

I hope everyone that has trouble with this game and reaching 100% ultimately found their way there.

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
9 months ago#204
I haven't said anything in eight years. Today's as good a day as any.

Dear Rockstar,

Bully 2 Pls.

User Info: Ventis_El_Dante

Ventis_El_Dante
6 months ago#205
Super Squirrel posted...
Anyone else noticed that next month this topic will be a year old?

Time flies eh?

You're not wrong there.

Things that happened since starting this topic - I graduated University, got a job, got married, got a house, got a PS4, got Bully (PS2 Classic), got stuck trying to 100%, remembered I made this topic...
  1. Boards
  2. Bully: Scholarship Edition
  3. Just got 100% and here is how

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.