Will there ever be a sequel?

#1Mr_Zurkon_88Posted 1/12/2011 3:36:31 AM
Back in november 2009, the composer mentioned he was working on the soundtrack of Bully 2.

Nothing has been heard of it since.
What do you think, will there be a sequel someday?
#2bigd575Posted 1/13/2011 9:42:09 AM
I think there will be, I doubt this year though Rockstar has Agent, LA Noir, and Max Payne 3 to worry about right now. I'm sure after those get out of the way we might hear something, at least i hope so.
#3MattManElitePosted 1/16/2011 7:24:49 PM
I'm sure that they probably told him that he was going to be doing the soundtrack for Bully 2, I dont really see a composer putting his job on the line by leaking a tidbit like that if there wasnt someone who told him that he'd be working on Bully 2.

Is it already started? Was he just being told so he could start getting ideas in his head for a couple years down the road? Were they just telling him that then decided against it?

We'll not know for awhile I'm sure. If its another year and we dont hear anything I think maybe it was a fluke and he wasnt really working on it or that Rockstar decided against it.

Although I'm really REALLY hoping to hear something about it being in production or almost done. Bully was one of my favorite games of all time, so much fun.
---
PSN: mattmanelite
Wii FC: 1165 4132 1689 7987
#4stapler87Posted 1/21/2011 1:36:35 PM
I'd kill for a Bully sequel. I'm a huge RockStar fan and I've had more fun with this game than any other they made.
---
"I speak for the trees! Let them grow! Let them grow!" - The Lorax
#5Hopkins_JPosted 1/21/2011 8:51:18 PM
I'm going to email the composer and ask. I'm sure he won't be able to say much, but whatever he says, if anything will be better than the info we have now.
#6tizmondPosted 2/11/2011 6:18:02 PM

I hope they do make a sequel.

It had all the fun that GTA 4 didn't.

#7Revolver65Posted 2/17/2011 1:30:10 PM
Apparently that was mis qouted. Hopefully though, a Bully 2 has been thought about by Rockstar.
---
"Saying Timesplitters has always been mediocre is like saying having sex isn't cool."-Warnut
Gamertag: Jman The Crow