Bully G&G card problem

#1joedude3009Posted 8/24/2011 10:58:18 PM
I know nobody will read this but I figured I'd try anyway. I'm trying to 100% complete the game. I had to wait until near the end to get the last G&G card on the map, the one in the warehouse in Blue Skies. So I get to it finally and it says that I have 39/40. I immediately freak out and start looking online to see if its a glitch and most sites say to look harder and usually the person who thought they had a glitch ends up finding the last one. So I did look harder and realized that there was one left on the map. The one that is supposed to be in the back-alley stairwell behind the nerd hangout. Relieved, I go there expecting to find it... but it isn't **** there. I've looked all over the alley and inside the building and can't find it. I think I even remember finding it already, I know I've been through that door and to go through the door I have to use the stairwell and I would have seen it. Is this some sort of glitch? This is really annoying because I'm trying to get 100% and in all honesty if I've gotten this far and I'm not gonna be able to do it I'll probably never play this game again. Anyway, if anybody knows what the **** is going on please clue me in.
#2joedude3009(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2011 11:05:31 PM
Would you believe that only a few minutes after posting this I walked into the nerd hangout's bedroom and accidentally ran right into it? Of course you'd believe that, because I am an idiot.
#3bigd575Posted 8/30/2011 11:28:10 PM
No not and idiot, these things just happen.