Years after playing...

#1SeraphimZ3r0Posted 9/15/2011 3:51:38 AM
...this game holds up incredibly well. I re-purchased it on Live! and I have to say, it's just as fun as it was when it first came out.
---
If Bully 2 isn't made soon, I will kill again.
#2DAH_JoePosted 9/15/2011 5:49:22 PM
SeraphimZ3r0 posted...
...this game holds up incredibly well. I re-purchased it on Live! and I have to say, it's just as fun as it was when it first came out.

Here, here. I re-purchased this game from Amazon for $12 and it is still fun as ever. Once I've beaten the game and reached a 100% to get my last achievement, I'm going to delete the update for the game and try and find as many glitches as possible.
---
Check profile for contacts.
#3awsomjosiahPosted 9/16/2011 8:28:34 PM
To me,this game almost ties with GTA:SA for best Rockstar game.
---
This is the internet. If you want to go around fixing everyone's grammar, you'll be staying here a while.
-CorsothArcole,GAMEFAQS.COM
#4stapler87Posted 9/20/2011 4:56:26 PM
awsomjosiah posted...
To me,this game almost ties with GTA:SA for best Rockstar game.

Yep.
---
"You don't scare me, that could be anyone's ass..." - Mayor 'Diamond' Joe Quimby
#5Happy_RobotPosted 10/8/2011 10:23:34 PM
^^^Agreed.
---
D:
#6KamiNoAgitoPosted 10/17/2011 2:48:32 AM
DAH_Joe posted...
SeraphimZ3r0 posted...

Here, here. I re-purchased this game from Amazon for $12 and it is still fun as ever. Once I've beaten the game and reached a 100% to get my last achievement, I'm going to delete the update for the game and try and find as many glitches as possible.

It's "hear hear", if you're agreeing with someone's opinion.
#7stapler87Posted 10/20/2011 4:57:48 PM
KamiNoAgito posted...
DAH_Joe posted...
SeraphimZ3r0 posted...

It's "hear hear", if you're agreeing with someone's opinion.

Yea well I heard that you once picked up a dog by its hind legs and pushed it around like a vacuum cleaner.
---
"You don't scare me, that could be anyone's ass..." - Mayor 'Diamond' Joe Quimby
#8Happy_RobotPosted 10/21/2011 10:16:48 PM

Yea well I heard that you once picked up a dog by its hind legs and pushed it around like a vacuum cleaner.

Who hasn't done that lol.
---
D:
#9B0vrilPosted 11/10/2011 11:21:34 AM
How is this game on Xbox 360?

I've been meaning to play this game ever since it came out, and I am not sure whether to get it for PC or Xbox360. ideally I'd like it on Xbox360, but I remember reading that it was buggy or something..?

Also it seems still pretty expensive to buy on Xbox 360...
#10stapler87Posted 11/10/2011 1:07:26 PM
B0vril posted...
How is this game on Xbox 360?

I've been meaning to play this game ever since it came out, and I am not sure whether to get it for PC or Xbox360. ideally I'd like it on Xbox360, but I remember reading that it was buggy or something..?

Also it seems still pretty expensive to buy on Xbox 360...

Some people have different stories about it, but I've had Bully since the week it was released on XBOX360 and I've only encountered a few glitches; even in its unpatched form.
---