Still hoping for a sequel...

#21NFL_DraftPosted 9/27/2012 3:41:20 PM
alright cool
---
http://i.imgur.com/wTp8n.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/godwillsit.jpg
#22VividAxisPosted 9/30/2012 1:37:48 PM
Anyone else have some ideas?
#23afrodude77Posted 10/7/2012 10:14:00 AM(edited)
They should let you create your own character and choose the gender. Maybe for the story a second school gets built and becomes rivals with bullworth the second school could be the asylum after the Gary incident Dr.Crabblesnitch bought the asylum and changed it into a reform school for the Gary, Russell, Jimmy types You can choose which school you want to attend and which clique and their is a unique storyline for each clique

Add a paintball gun, more girls in each clique and also a second floor for the boys dorm
The hole or something similar returns where you can acess it and fight random students or place wagers on fights

More bullying and humilation moves and the ability to perform the book tease

Cliques
Reform school
Bullies
Greasers
Outsiders(stoners and metalheads)
Streetwalker(Urban hip hop clique)
Rednecks
Also some townies attend the reform school but most contiune their role from the first game attacking members of both schools

Bullworth
Nerds
Preppies
Skater/punk clique
Non clique people from the first game
Band people

you can now join different sports like cross country, track, wrestling,basketball, swim team, football, soccer

Also they should let you have a Ipod to listen to music with music stores to buy music at and let you have your cellphone

switch the clock to digital and add a calender so snow days and halloween can happen again

No more passing out at 1:00 or whatever instead they should let you stay up but each day you go without rest your punches get weaker until on the 4th day you pass out

Instead of dodgeball you get weight training where you have to get a certain amount of reps with weights like San Andreas and the reward is your attacks do more damage

Also there should be restruants where you stop by and get food to refill your health and your locker where you can store weapons and extra ammo for weapons
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#24NFL_DraftPosted 10/12/2012 10:12:59 PM
afrodude77 posted...
They should let you create your own character and choose the gender. Maybe for the story a second school gets built and becomes rivals with bullworth the second school could be the asylum after the Gary incident Dr.Crabblesnitch bought the asylum and changed it into a reform school for the Gary, Russell, Jimmy types You can choose which school you want to attend and which clique and their is a unique storyline for each clique

Add a paintball gun, more girls in each clique and also a second floor for the boys dorm
The hole or something similar returns where you can acess it and fight random students or place wagers on fights

More bullying and humilation moves and the ability to perform the book tease

Cliques
Reform school
Bullies
Greasers
Outsiders(stoners and metalheads)
Streetwalker(Urban hip hop clique)
Rednecks
Also some townies attend the reform school but most contiune their role from the first game attacking members of both schools

Bullworth
Nerds
Preppies
Skater/punk clique
Non clique people from the first game
Band people

you can now join different sports like cross country, track, wrestling,basketball, swim team, football, soccer

Also they should let you have a Ipod to listen to music with music stores to buy music at and let you have your cellphone

switch the clock to digital and add a calender so snow days and halloween can happen again

No more passing out at 1:00 or whatever instead they should let you stay up but each day you go without rest your punches get weaker until on the 4th day you pass out

Instead of dodgeball you get weight training where you have to get a certain amount of reps with weights like San Andreas and the reward is your attacks do more damage

Also there should be restruants where you stop by and get food to refill your health and your locker where you can store weapons and extra ammo for weapons

you have put a lot of thought into this
---
AND IT FEELS LIKE I AM JUST TOO CLOSE TO LOVE YOUUUU!!!
#25DarthVader561(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 4:51:57 PM
afrodude knows where it's at

There was a marching band outfit, but no "band" people like IRL.
---
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8198/35kbtv.gif http://i.imgur.com/Lwvtt.jpg http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/966/northkoreavssouthkorea.jpg
#26afrodude77Posted 10/20/2012 12:51:35 PM(edited)
NFL_Draft Ikr and thanks DarthVader I always hated that you couldn`t join the awesome cliques from the first games I tried to do cliques I see at my school except for the Greasers and Preppies but I figured everyone would want them to return
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#27BolognaSammichPosted 11/9/2012 5:25:32 PM
the media would have a field day over a sequel, sadly
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08
#28cautioustoasterPosted 11/12/2012 1:36:14 PM
Waka Waka.
#29cautioustoasterPosted 12/2/2012 8:09:05 PM
Waka Waka Waka
#30VividAxisPosted 12/2/2012 8:56:58 PM
borty-borty-borty borty-bort!
*randomly throws a chicken*