Balacruf Mausoleum Sidequest Question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  3. Balacruf Mausoleum Sidequest Question
7 years ago#1
I have to be missing something really obvious, but my question is this: how do I get from the ruins under the dais to the Balacruf Mausoleum in the first place?

Walking all the way back through and doing the left-golem, right-golem, left-golem pattern doesn't seem to be working, and the new portal that I opened by ringing the bells in a different order just takes me back to the beginning. Help?
7 years ago#2
You passed where you need to go -- there's a harpy statue in the center corridor of the first room you can inspect. Do so, then check the new order of the bells near the entrance. Ring the bells in the far upper right room in the new order, and the locked door in the far upper left will open, revealing a transporter that will take you to Balacruf.
---
If you're one of those idiots who puts stuff in their sig because it says so in someone else's sig, put this in your sig.
7 years ago#3
Wait, that's how you opened that door? UGH! And you can't return to the ruins can you? Dang it. Also, what were you supposed to do where it said "something can be inserted here" or whatever?
7 years ago#4
that's part of an end game quest involving killing a level 120 phoenix.
---
Hosting a giant-ass party on December 21, 2012. Bring hookers.
7 years ago#5
How do you fight the phoenix?
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
  3. Balacruf Mausoleum Sidequest Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived