MGO might come for the XBOX360!

#1wolfysanPosted 1/30/2008 7:11:29 PM
I'm not sure where Kojima said this but in one interveiw he said that he wanted to have the game on both consoles.
#2xMega-TRONxPosted 1/30/2008 7:21:16 PM
cOLD
MGO on wii is confirmed, that's what he meant
Kojima doesn't acknowledge the 360
---
Tron_Carter - Avon_Barksdale
"It's like this and like that and like this and uh"
#3pottsandpans125Posted 1/30/2008 7:33:00 PM
360 can't handle the greatness of MGO.
---
"The 360 has a flimsy disk tray. The ps3 has state-of-the-art dvd pushy thingy out" - BigoSmallo
PSN: PottsnPans125
#4wolfysan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2008 7:51:13 PM
I hope it comes out for the 360 because I have that and a ps2 and im a big mgs fan.
#5xMega-TRONxPosted 1/30/2008 7:51:24 PM
^QFT
---
Tron_Carter - Avon_Barksdale
"It's like this and like that and like this and uh"
#6wolfysan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2008 7:58:54 PM
(excuse me?) I checked and on three sites it said that MGO is already aproved for the XBOX360 and might Get aproved for the WII
#7MGOsnakePosted 1/30/2008 8:01:03 PM
yea lyke obvulsly deh mgo is lyke cumn 2deh 360 wher u bin?d
---
COD4: Gianokoupolus; Level55 Commander
[W]recklesS' [m]aruaders
#8MGO_L3G3NDPosted 1/30/2008 8:08:04 PM
I checked and on three sites it said that MGO is already aproved for the XBOX360 and might Get aproved for the WII
--------------------------

So it might or these unlinked sites of fortune say it will

You are a failure at grammar, knowledge, trolling, and common sense. You dont understand how much time, effort, and money is needed to port a game in this generation of video gaming. Your young and feeble mind owns a 360, therefore you think a great game is going to it. Well news flash kid, it isn't and never will. There is not going to be a port, Kojima has never said anything about a port, this concept maybe too complex for you child, but I hope you piece together and realize you're a fool.

Oh but please post these god-like links and let me read what you have to offer. I'm sure it'll be real legit, hot off the press, right?
#91RiskyPliskinPosted 1/30/2008 8:23:49 PM

MGO_L3G3ND posted...
I checked and on three sites it said that MGO is already aproved for the XBOX360 and might Get aproved for the WII
--------------------------

So it might or these unlinked sites of fortune say it will

You are a failure at grammar, knowledge, trolling, and common sense. You dont understand how much time, effort, and money is needed to port a game in this generation of video gaming. Your young and feeble mind owns a 360, therefore you think a great game is going to it. Well news flash kid, it isn't and never will. There is not going to be a port, Kojima has never said anything about a port, this concept maybe too complex for you child, but I hope you piece together and realize you're a fool.

Oh but please post these god-like links and let me read what you have to offer. I'm sure it'll be real legit, hot off the press, right?

You can't read the future, that wasn't a concept, and you try too hard.

#10wolfysan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2008 10:53:38 PM
The site even says its just a rumor. http://nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com/2007/01/metal-gear-solid-4-no-longer-ps3.html