Slot Corrupted

#1Alien_202Posted 6/17/2009 2:17:08 PM
I love this game but I have had a recurring problem and im curious if anyone else has had it. My game has frozen a couple of times, but the only time it freezes is while the game is saving at the end of a mission. When that happens the file is corrupted and all you data on that save is lost.

It has been really annoying because it has now happened 3 times, once after collecting 199 landmarks and 50 hints, another when im over 2/3 through the game. The third happened early on but is still annoying.

From now on im going to double save my games but has anyone else had this problem? My xbox is crap but it almost never freezes and for it to always happen during an autosave is absolutly horrible...
---
This could lead to the destruction of the World. . . . . . . of Warcraft.
#2JaxxSCPosted 6/17/2009 2:18:54 PM
Since the so-called 'maintenance' my xbox has frozen twice just on the friggin dashboard. Maybe thats it?
#3Alien_202(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2009 2:57:21 PM
That might be it. The first time it happened at 3 am almost exactly when the maintanence started, another was during it, and the last one was after it. Prototype never froze before it though.
---
This could lead to the destruction of the World. . . . . . . of Warcraft.
#4Safetynet4756Posted 6/17/2009 3:03:14 PM

I love this game but I have had a recurring problem and im curious if anyone else has had it. My game has frozen a couple of times, but the only time it freezes is while the game is saving at the end of a mission. When that happens the file is corrupted and all you data on that save is lost.

It has been really annoying because it has now happened 3 times, once after collecting 199 landmarks and 50 hints, another when im over 2/3 through the game. The third happened early on but is still annoying.

From now on im going to double save my games but has anyone else had this problem? My xbox is crap but it almost never freezes and for it to always happen during an autosave is absolutly horrible...

This happened to me on hard yesterday... Had around 91 LM Orbs 27 hints and I was on like the 23rd?mission.
---
This signature has been marked for moderation.