Dark Magician Girl

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zero_Blazer

Zero_Blazer
9 years ago#1
Do you have to beat her to make her partner-able? And does anyone have a strategy to beat her? My deck can't do it. T_T Every time I summon something she Bottomless Trap Hole's it, and she summons Chaos Sorcerer to destroy my strong cards and summons DMGs ridiculously quick for me, and I can't retaliate with any of my sacrificial monsters, since she always kills my weaker monsters with about 1850-1900 atk.
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
9 years ago#2
I'm in support of the first question. I'd like to see it answered as well.
[A moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]

User Info: ragnarok_totg

ragnarok_totg
9 years ago#3
well the reasonable answer would be adding some trap/magic card destruction cards. clear the m/t zones and try to rush her before she does.
*drinks kool-aid*

User Info: Magoichi_Saika

Magoichi_Saika
9 years ago#4
It's only luck I guess. When I fought her she never had a chance to summon a pretty strong monster.
I beat her within 20 turns. Oh my decks stacked with light monsters and a field card that weakens dark monsters. : )
"There's more to me than just the good looks, ya know?"

User Info: kevc

kevc
9 years ago#5
1.i used a beat down deck full of 1900 attack points monsters.she went down fast.your best bet is a creature distruction deck.

2. for her to be your partner you have to beat her at the festival duel.in your next play through go into a forest theres a passage leading to her talk to her and give her a golden sandwich and she will be your partner.

User Info: MKBound

MKBound
9 years ago#6
Creature destruction deck? Can someone give me an example of a few cards that might fit this?
In progress: Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Tales of Radiant Mythology, Jeanne D'Arc, Yu-Gi-Oh TBOD, LOTR: Tactics

User Info: ragnarok_totg

ragnarok_totg
9 years ago#7
^ really? wow...

old vindictive magician
man eater bug
yomi ship
fissure
smashing ground
goblin hammer
lightning vortex
dark hole
tribute to the doomed
etc...

you know... all cards that instantly destroy a monster...

*drinks kool-aid*

User Info: MKBound

MKBound
9 years ago#8
Thought so, just wanted to be sure is all
In progress: Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Tales of Radiant Mythology, Jeanne D'Arc, Yu-Gi-Oh TBOD, LOTR: Tactics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived