Dark Magician Girl

#1Zero_BlazerPosted 1/15/2008 4:50:24 PM
Do you have to beat her to make her partner-able? And does anyone have a strategy to beat her? My deck can't do it. T_T Every time I summon something she Bottomless Trap Hole's it, and she summons Chaos Sorcerer to destroy my strong cards and summons DMGs ridiculously quick for me, and I can't retaliate with any of my sacrificial monsters, since she always kills my weaker monsters with about 1850-1900 atk.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#2Metal Gear RaxisPosted 1/16/2008 5:08:33 PM
I'm in support of the first question. I'd like to see it answered as well.
---
[A moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message]
#3ragnarok_totgPosted 1/16/2008 7:19:46 PM
well the reasonable answer would be adding some trap/magic card destruction cards. clear the m/t zones and try to rush her before she does.

---
*drinks kool-aid*
#4Magoichi_SaikaPosted 1/17/2008 12:12:21 AM
It's only luck I guess. When I fought her she never had a chance to summon a pretty strong monster.
I beat her within 20 turns. Oh my decks stacked with light monsters and a field card that weakens dark monsters. : )
---
"There's more to me than just the good looks, ya know?"
#5kevcPosted 1/20/2008 10:35:13 PM
1.i used a beat down deck full of 1900 attack points monsters.she went down fast.your best bet is a creature distruction deck.

2. for her to be your partner you have to beat her at the festival duel.in your next play through go into a forest theres a passage leading to her talk to her and give her a golden sandwich and she will be your partner.
#6MKBoundPosted 1/22/2008 8:12:15 PM
Creature destruction deck? Can someone give me an example of a few cards that might fit this?
---
In progress: Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Tales of Radiant Mythology, Jeanne D'Arc, Yu-Gi-Oh TBOD, LOTR: Tactics
#7ragnarok_totgPosted 1/22/2008 10:03:26 PM
^ really? wow...

old vindictive magician
man eater bug
yomi ship
fissure
smashing ground
goblin hammer
lightning vortex
dark hole
tribute to the doomed
etc...

you know... all cards that instantly destroy a monster...

---
*drinks kool-aid*
#8MKBoundPosted 1/22/2008 10:17:45 PM
Thought so, just wanted to be sure is all
---
In progress: Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Tales of Radiant Mythology, Jeanne D'Arc, Yu-Gi-Oh TBOD, LOTR: Tactics
More topics from this board...
Let's keep this board Alive!Matty0289557/12 3:37AM